• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 31, 2012
    Good luck guys and gals, I hope you find some ammo.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I got there at about 9:10. This was the line to get in then:

It's crowded inside. Very little ammo and when you find it expect to pay close to $1 a round for 45 and 9 and higher for .223. There were a few boxes of 22lr, going for $49 for 375 and the boxes of 50 were about $20.

derwingnut

Dec 16, 2011
    Essex
    It was very timonium-tastic that's for sure, knives, books and price gouging galore. Wasn't too far behind ya in line crazysan

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    What about things other than expensive ammo, jerky and Chinese knives? Do they have anything worth showing up for? Lou said he was bringing some goodies. So, is this show worth a look?

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    expect the unexpected... i'll just seat in the comfort of my couch and order ammo online... that place will be gouge, packed and prolly get disease from people who didn't get a shower and brushed their teeth just to get there early....:lol::lol::lol:

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    So worth a trip, or no?

Last two shows I've been to, SELLERS Market. If you are lucky enough to have an adequate arsenal now and can just hang tight, this market is bound for a crash. Just appears most sales are to people who already own firearms, I'd think all the Noobies have already been scared in to buying their gun.

derwingnut

Dec 16, 2011
    Essex
    If you're in DIRE need of ammo, or general AR parts and don't feel like ordering them online then yah it's worth a quick trip. The long line went pretty quick thankfully.

broguns

Mar 10, 2013
    Hey guys just want to let you know I'm about to show up to the gun show I'll have my 10/22 2700 rounds of .22 Long Rifle ammo 100 rounds a 556 in my Remington 700 aacsd in my car. If you're interested in any of those or you just want to say hi feel free. I'll be wearing khakis sandals and a blue t-shirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom