• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    I'm going to try to get there early Saturday since we have people coming in from out of town that afternoon. If it's clean, I'll be wearing my "Guns dont kill people, Magic Missiles do" nerd t-shirt.

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    I've stayed away from MD shows in the past. But I want to see some periphery stuff like scopes. I'm guessing this isn't run by the same people that told Harrisburg black rifles not welcome.
    thevillagersarerestlessmn8.gif

I think I went to a Silverado show in PA. Small but not bad.

This is correct - Silverado is different from the Eastern Outdoor people.

bdadams84

Mar 19, 2013
    Kensington, MD
    I'm planning on going. It's a bit of a hike, but not a bad way to start a Saturday. I'm betting it will be packed regardless of the outcome of SB281.

I'll be looking for ammo if I can find some at non BOHICA prices...I don't need it that bad. I'm also in the market for some accessories and maybe a nice bolt action .308

3/2ACR Vet

Jul 6, 2012
    Baltimore City
    I've stayed away from MD shows in the past. But I want to see some periphery stuff like scopes. I'm guessing this isn't run by the same people that told Harrisburg black rifles not welcome.
    thevillagersarerestlessmn8.gif

I think I went to a Silverado show in PA. Small but not bad.

Georgia Optics had a table full of scopes, lasers, lights, and tac sights at the HoCo show. I believe last year they were at both HoCo and Frederick.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    What were the AK's going for at the last gunshows?

I only got a quick glance, but there was a table with refurbs for $1200, came with a rail, forward grip, light, case and 1 20 round mag. I wanted to look a little closer, but he had 3 setup like that.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    Maryland Shall Issue will be set up there. Come see us. We won't have any jerky or chinese knives but, I'm sure there will be plenty around. The last time I went I left with half a truck load of ammo cans... :D

rshoemaker79

Jul 31, 2012
    Well Lou's post seals the deal. Now I HAVE to go. Thanks a lot, Lou :-P lol If he says he has cool stuff coming in for it, this will be the place to be!

abonebrake

Dec 20, 2012
    Fredneck
    Went to last Frederick Show...long lines

showed up at 7:30, was about 50th in line, needed ammo. by 8:30 the lines wrapped around the buildings, 300+.

But need more ammo, be there again!

atbat08

Mar 29, 2013
    I only got a quick glance, but there was a table with refurbs for $1200, came with a rail, forward grip, light, case and 1 20 round mag. I wanted to look a little closer, but he had 3 setup like that.

I fould some AK's online from Atlantic Firearms for under 1000. I really want an AK and the pressure is on with the way MD is getting ready to ban them all to get one.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I fould some AK's online from Atlantic Firearms for under 1000. I really want an AK and the pressure is on with the way MD is getting ready to ban them all to get one.

Last week I saw a smokin' Romanian G on a Nodak Spud receiver at Glade Valley Sporting Goods in Frederick (near Wegmans). It had a scope rail and some pretty red wood furniture (didn't have the wooden Romy forward grip, boo hiss) and I think I remember it being parkerized. I think it was just under $800bucks. If I was looking for an AK I'd hit them up for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom