• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Ya i saw that guy, I over heard a guy asking him why he was pushing a stroller with a barrett and another tactial gun, he stated he was trying to sell both but it was illegal for him to carry it on a shoulder sling. Guy was a little out there as well.

Why is it illegal to carry on a sling?

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I just got back from the show.....I saw RipkenC and another member (Dave) but can't remember his screen name. I bought a pair of nunchucks and my son got a sling shot and some knives. I thought the Mosin Nagant were pretty good.

best deal I saw was an Inglis made Browning High Power (C&R) For $500. i didn't have the $$

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    I was there from about 10-12. I didn't seen any MDS shirts or hats.

I was looking for Garand parts (for my new SG Winnie) and maybe another M1 Carbine, but I left empty handed, save for a Garand multi-tool...

Jamie

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    I thought prices were pretty high too. I saw a Yugo M48, in good, not grat. condition for $400 :sad20:. I also saw some RC K98's , But I didn't think they were worth the $300 = Pa tax. I picked up some primers and powder.

tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    i almost got a remington 700 with a custom Hart s/s h/b in 220 swift for only $355! but had some stripped out screws on the left side of action??
    got some imr powder, smal rifle primers from the guy in the back left corner of the show and 500 55gr Hornady 223 bullet for good price.
    saw some nice used handguns if i could have took them home i would have, but shipped to a ffl here in md is a pain.

i.c.spots

Jul 27, 2010
    Finksburg
    I went Saturday. This was my 1st York gun show. The dealers seemed freindly; but, the prices didn't scream "Buy Me". The show wasn't as large as I had hoped as I was expecting the entire hall to be full. They only used half the Toyota Building.

I managed to pick up a few small items and a 30 round Chinese AK mag for my Norinco SKS-M for $13. I only bought one because I wasn't sure about the fit. Now I wish I had bought several more. I didn't even get the name of the guy I bought it from. He was in the middle towards the back of the row.

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    This time they only had half the building. Last time I went, during the SAR show at york they had the whole hall, but that was half class III and half regular gun show.

terryc1171

Lifer
    Apr 15, 2010
    Baltimore
    if you want good deals on high cap mags, go see my buddies at FREEDOM ARMORY right off the Glenrock exit on 83.....beautiful place to go

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    This time they only had half the building. Last time I went, during the SAR show at york they had the whole hall, but that was half class III and half regular gun show.

The last 2 times I went they had half. It seemed like it gets smaller everytime I go now.

i.c.spots

Jul 27, 2010
    Finksburg
    Glenrock is a few exits above the MD Line. I have driven past on my way to York when coming from Westminster; but, I have not stopped in yet. Soon.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    The show i liked the most was the Harrisburg show, but im not sure when thats coming back. I think i liked it cause all three of us came home with something that was a good deal, even my very frugal buddy bought something. It was like 350.00 and he said thats the most he has ever paid for a rifle. That tells you how frugal he really is.:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom