Sen. Mike Miller REBUKES Journalist For Taking His Picture!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Ponder other governments which;
    pull down statues in the cover of darkness,
    personally attack the media on the legislative floor,
    strip Citizens of their personal property, and
    suppress 1st Amendment speech when it's not to their liking

No sane person would want to be associated with the other governments which come to mind.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    I guess Sears is lucky he wasn’t arrested and shackled with hinged handcuffs.

Miller is vulnerable in his district, right?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

He has not been right with Calvert for a long time, although he lives just down the road from Chesapeake Beach.

That’s why gerrymandering was used to capture a significant swath of PG county to “vote the right way” to keep Miller untouchable.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Lest we forget, Miller doesn't need a 'meme' to expose is crookedness. His own words do it for him.

Post this where ever and when ever he whines about being treated unfairly by the press.

He's the FULL clip from WBAL/

That statament makes me so fvcking angry. "It doesn't effect rifles". I NEVER had the chance nor will ever be able to own the MOST POPULAR rifle in America with out a hbar, lest I leave this g-d forsaken state. When everyone was stock pilling preban lowers I was sitting on my hands thinking I'm fked because despite being an "adult" (just kidding, not really) I was still banned from purchasing an AR-15.

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    He has not been right with Calvert for a long time, although he lives just down the road from Chesapeake Beach.

That’s why gerrymandering was used to capture a significant swath of PG county to “vote the right way” to keep Miller untouchable.

Thank you for stating this! I get pissed off every time I hear him referred to as a Calvert County Democrat. He would be voted out without a doubt if they didn't gerrymander our district to include Fort Washington, Accokeek, part of Clinton, and part of Oxon Hill.
    For those not familiar with the area his district jumps from northern Calvert to these area which have other counties in between them. The closest is atlest a 20 minute drive some are closer to 45 min away.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Actually the redistricting for Miller was the other way around . He was given the swath of Calvert out of concern of being swept up in the Ethnic Cleansing of PG politics . Ironically he is presently stronger in PG portion.

But he is a master of old school politicing. Between constituent service , delivering the pork , and his masterful skill of working a crowd at every PTA , church, and service organization, he is firmly Senate President for life .

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD

I was going to run against him, but the Hatch Act prevented that. I received an opinion from the OSC, that the exception that applies to some locations does not allow a state senate exception.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I don't understand, what authority does he have to call a citizen down to be rebuked? I would have told him the picture was because he is the new poster child for term limits.

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I don't understand, what authority does he have to call a citizen down to be rebuked? I would have told him the picture was because he is the new poster child for term limits.

Mr. Sears is a journalist, with a press pass. I imagine it would be easy for Herr Miller to have said press pass revoked, if he wanted to.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    So if the red flag bill passes and becomes law, maybe Sears should file a petition to have Miller's guns removed since I'm sure the rebuking was hostile.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    So if the red flag bill passes and becomes law, maybe Sears should file a petition to have Miller's guns removed since I'm sure the rebuking was hostile.

Some laughter when Sears was summoned. I'd take it Miller was triggered with how the photo/video was distorted is all. Is he blaming Sears for the spot or just wanted him there for his observations show? .

Attachments

• Mike_Miller_032118.zip
      2.2 MB · Views: 111

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Some laughter when Sears was summoned. I'd take it Miller was triggered with how the photo/video was distorted is all. Is he blaming Sears for the spot or just wanted him there for his observations show? .

To me, it was a clear warning that Bryan Sears should know in advance that a picture that he takes—one larded with political underpinnings—should not be taken if Sears “knew, or should have known” the picture would be hijacked for nefarious purposes.

There was no reason to call in a legit news reporter when the reporter had nothing to do with the hijack, except for the reason above.

“You’ve been warned”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom