TX
    Is that jake gylenhall?!?! :lol:

Last edited:

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I am lost here. Brian Frosh said he is undecided on whether or not they will represent the defendants. If that's the case, why did he file for an extension? At this time, he's not even a party to the case. Shouldn't this extension be filed by Pope and Wilson's attorney? Better to know the judge than the law!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I suspect a sort of tricky backhand here. Frosh is putting the screws to MCP by hinting that he might not defend them. This also means that he might defend them. So I wonder what is the quid pro quo? The bait is out there: don't roll over on the politician who really ordered the arrests, and we'll take care of you?

That said, the threat is also there. Pope and Wilson may know something; if Frosh knows there's something to be known, that something can't be good.

Both sides have a stake in the game. MCP wants insulation from loss of jobs, pensions, and maybe huge personal fines and damages. Frosh needs to protect the Dems, especially the one who might have instigated the mess, in an election year.

Toss some blood into the tank, and watch the fun.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    He’s a MD State Trooper and part of the security detail that goes everywhere with that Froshhole.

I think what you are seeing is the clip-on mic for his in-ear MSP radio.

I thought it might be a mic, but I didn't think the Froshhole security detail would be that "connected".

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    I hope Froshole hangs Pope and Wilson out to dry and maybe they will start spilling the beans on just who directed them to pursue the illegal arrests!

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    :sarcasm:But Rack, I didn’t see you in the USA Today paper when you were arrested with your brother. And they didn’t label you as a grandfather. Life is so unfair.

Attachments

• 5873AEC2-8711-4739-9979-47E1F3969548.jpg
      5873AEC2-8711-4739-9979-47E1F3969548.jpg
      66.5 KB · Views: 518

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    And, so we meet again...

(yellow arrow points to.... GUN!)

His body guard always seems to have a hand ready to pull back his jacket and draw down you Rack ... :innocent0

At the :17 mark ...

Keep in mind that this video was taken on Feb 4th. Frosh's 'embarrassment' in being put on the spot regarding the 1A right of sidewalk protests is still fresh in his mind as he deliberates what to do next.

The old phrase 'shit, whistle, or go blind' comes to mind ... :lol2:

Expect some backdoor, sneaky, underhanded legal legerdemain to follow.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    :sarcasm:But Rack, I didn’t see you in the USA Today paper when you were arrested with your brother. And they didn’t label you as a grandfather. Life is so unfair.

We certainly understand we are not the pleasingly attractive Supermodels that they are....and we are resigned to a life where we get no looks or whistles.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    We certainly understand we are not the pleasingly attractive Supermodels that they are....and we are resigned to a life where we get no looks or whistles.

You or I wouldn't hear the whistles those women would get. Dog whistles are much higher pitched than the human ear can hear.

Last edited:

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Inquiring minds want to know. Coincidence that it's the last day of the session?

Still wondering why the Maryland attorney general asked for a delay when he stated he is not at the time of the due date on the response the attorney for the defendant. Is he making new law as well, in that a non attorney of record can represent somebody?

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    So,,,Seems that Brian Frosh and company asked for the case to be dismissed. (not unusual at this stage, I don't think but then again IANAL) without reading the entire 33 pages.. well 22 pages.
    Seems that they are going the Qualified immunity route.. I don't think that will get them very far and since I didn't read the entire brief I'll leave it alone. I mean the First Amendment has been around for a while.

2 more documents exist, however I don't think they need to be posted, it's just BS procedural stuff.

* NOTE I had to mess with the document as it was too large for MDS standards in the original format it should be complete.

Attachments

• 09319328336mod.pdf
      3.3 MB · Views: 201

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I love how their “motion to dismiss”. Admits that Pope directed them to move and conduct their “demonstration” in Lawyers Mall knowing full well that a permit was needed. Then additional charges for not LEAVING Lawyers Mall. A location that video tape clearly shows they were not on! Typical Frosh sh!t!

Attachments

• 9E029910-145E-4C1D-AC6E-FF092E9CF76D.jpg
      9E029910-145E-4C1D-AC6E-FF092E9CF76D.jpg
      34.7 KB · Views: 481
    • E4F1C08B-2D80-4C9D-A787-96CDD1D039A5.jpg
      E4F1C08B-2D80-4C9D-A787-96CDD1D039A5.jpg
      33.3 KB · Views: 474

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member