• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Might be a repeat, but... revolvers holding more than 5 would have to be turned in.

not just a majority, but supermajority in both houses.

https://www.guns.com/news/2019/01/1...ruXzPc1-NEyIiNUp4u8F-cIBdsntRU2QWMnxgN79uxFro

I'm sure some "law abiding citizen" would find an exemption by having one of the cylinders on their 6 round revolver welded shut, similar to having a magazine pinned.
    ^^^^don't believe me, go back and look at some of those things that used to be rifles that got californified. (google it)
    Sad really
    The fact that a growing number of states pass this crap and We The People simply reconfigure our guns to remain "law abiding" while the game master changes the rules constantly to further the Sheeple into the pen.

Sometimes people forget it is there duty to disobey and unjust law.

Sad times when the day comes where someone would opt for a revolver because it can "hold more rounds"

I'm sure you will have people who dont know about it talking about the revolvers with "6 round magazine clips" as part of their propaganda to stir up the mothers of America.

We like to think we are smarter than animals (pigs in my example), but every new unjust law that passes seems to become accepted until we stop talking about it only because the next unjust law comes around. By the time the 5th or 6th law comes law 1 and 2 have become totally accepted.

We really don't seem to be much different than the pigs in this parable.

(If I had a bit more time, I'da had some fun by changing a few words here and there to make it more magazine capacity or firearms related)

You catch wild pigs by finding a suitable place in the woods and putting corn on the ground. The pigs find it and begin to come every day to eat the free corn. When they are used to coming every day, you put a fence down one side of the place where they are used to coming. When they get used to the fence, they begin to eat the corn again and you put up another side of the fence. They get used to that and start to eat again.

You continue until you have all four sides of the fence up with a gate in the last side. The pigs, who are used to the free corn, start to come through the gate to eat; you slam the gate on them and catch the whole herd. Suddenly the wild pigs have lost their freedom. They run around and around inside the fence, but they are caught.

Soon they go back to eating the free corn. They are so used to it that they have forgotten how to forage in the woods for themselves, so they accept their captivity.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Gun grabbers are getting dumber and more extreme every day! They can take their useless gun control and shove it. We have no duty to obey or enforce unconstitutional infringements and bans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom