• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Heard a report earlier that said they seized 27 firearms from 16 people.

And that the 16 people were overjoyed that someone was there to intervene.

Because those 16 people didn't trust themselves with guns when the seizures took place.

Propaganda horse droppings.

PS: The report said there were no absence of due process issues either. More PHD.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Doesn’t seem like that many guns seized from 16 people. I’m not sure where I stand on these red flag laws, yet.

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    Family can report you and they take your guns. I could see a lot of spiteful spouses and other family doing this out of anger. I could see if they let you get a psychological review first before taking the guns. That’s not how it works. They take them and then you have to prove you’re sane in order to get them back.

Truth be told, I’m sure most police officers don’t want to be doing this. It’s dangerous for them and the majority favor the 2A.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Family can report you and they take your guns. I could see a lot of spiteful spouses and other family doing this out of anger. I could see if they let you get a psychological review first before taking the guns. That’s not how it works. They take them and then you have to prove you’re sane in order to get them back.

Truth be told, I’m sure most police officers don’t want to be doing this. It’s dangerous for them and the majority favor the 2A.

This is my biggest issue. Parents, two brothers, SIL, and a couple of niece and nephews who have been indoctrinated, are all for complete confiscation. They all know I am a firearms owner and hate it. My niece won't set foot in the house knowingly there is a firearm inside. My SIL will come in but is uneasy most of the time. She and my one brother are 100% hippie. I am afforded no due process until after a complaint and confiscation.

Last edited:

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

No one is forcing them to do it. Men and woman still have the ability to exercise free will in this country.

A case could be made that police officers are the last line of defense when it comes to illegal searches and seizures. I believe they take an oath to uphold the Constitution. They can tell their superiors that what's taking place is Unconstitutional.

People leave their jobs everyday because the job entails doing things which are against one's principles. Once you give up your principles, you have nothing.

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    This is exactly what the libs want. The more they do this the more they will lie and say it is working.

The fact that it violates the constitution doesn’t matter to them because they feel safer.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Time for a 2nd safe with a throw away gun in it (Glock or Hi Point) . PoPo show up let them open that one.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    ^^^And that's no bull.^^^

They used to make great revolvers. 15-20 years ago.

My ported Model 85 is one of my favorite handguns.

Yeah, all kidding aside I have a Millennium G2 that I would throw up against any Glock or HK. Seriously. Accurate, nice trigger, dead nuts reliable, and comfortable to handle. I think it's hit or miss with them (no pun intended).

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    No one is forcing them to do it. Men and woman still have the ability to exercise free will in this country.

A case could be made that police officers are the last line of defense when it comes to illegal searches and seizures. I believe they take an oath to uphold the Constitution. They can tell their superiors that what's taking place is Unconstitutional.

People leave their jobs everyday because the job entails doing things which are against one's principles. Once you give up your principles, you have nothing.

You're funny.

No policeman is going to risk his pension, job, kids' financial security over your guns. Confiscate and arrest, let the judge figure it out.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The FOX News story in the OP happens here in MD using a long-standing process called the “Health General Title 10” law.

It is part of established law that allows the demonstrably mentally ill to be separated from firearms.

The Red Flag Bill being rammed down our throats here was designed to throw a net over firearm owners who are cranky, or pissed, or grumpy, or out of sorts, or going through some sadness that WE ALL experience from time to time.

Sending out PRE-CRIME POLICE CONFISCATION SQUAD for folks not mentally ill violates our 4th Amendent rights and must be stoppped!

Attachments

• 8A24930D-24F6-428F-BE50-EFEB9F3C1912.jpg
      8A24930D-24F6-428F-BE50-EFEB9F3C1912.jpg
      61.7 KB · Views: 104

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads