• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Mopar upped Smokey. He flagged the legislators with a pair of birds.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    The testimony is amazing. I didn't watch earlier, but I wonder if folk getting very tired means that they speak their minds with less inhibition.

And, as I typed that, the F word was thrown.

That's what I was talking about! hahahaha! That is awesome! Yeah there were like 3 heated patriots in a row. Love it!

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Boy, the dude that said he would not comply and got the room to stand, pretty remarkable moment.

And now AOB goes with the uterus comment, lol. But good overall testimony. Calming influence after a understandable emotional few minutes.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    In 2013 when it got late didn't they just start rushing people through to say their names and only if they opposed or supported the bills?

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    She's new. She doesn't get how hard we've been screwed over. I wonder if we're convincing her and she's tired of being beat over the head with our points.

She DOESN'T get it. If she did then she would understand why everyone is so passionate and upset. Welcome to the Pleasure Dome.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Almost 3am, and so much good testimony ... the older gentleman that said please don't do this and speaking how it would close his club ... the middle aged guy that says I've lost trust with you (legislators) and why would I want to register my 80% build when I see that I can't trust you with HBARs.

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    Mopar...nice job..... you ended your time.... the way I would have started mind...my stroke makes it hard for clear speech... but the other half as no issue understanding me when I cuss...

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Almost 3am, and so much good testimony ... the older gentleman that said please don't do this and speaking how it would close his club ... the middle aged guy that says I've lost trust with you (legislators) and why would I want to register my 80% build when I see that I can't trust you with HBARs.

I LOVED the big guy's testimony (80 percent comment). I loved his testimony earlier today as well when he was testifying that bill. This is the second time that he said he does not trust the powers that be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom