• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    SOB!! I had one in my cart and couldn't log into my account because I didn't have the correct password. Of course it let me send a password reset to my personal email...which I can't access from work! And when I go back on midway, the mofo is out of stock!! (Insert middle finger here) to the firewalls here and to me for forgetting my password.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    At this point, I'm on the fence for g43(ss80). I'd love to build the thing, but not sure what to do with it when it's complete...

Looks like the ss80 completed can be done for $570 or there abouts.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Thread necro - if anyone is looking, Bear Creek Arsenal has some G17/19/26 barrels on sale under $50 currently, Feb 2. I’ve got one for my current P80-19, quite happy with it.

Echo6mike, going mobile...

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Reviewing Glock 17 and/or 19 on BCA, there was a comment by a purchaser that the threaded barrel was not long enough for a suppressor, but okay for a compensator. It's just a comment I noticied under reviews. FWIW.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Hope you guys got your orders shipped before today...

ETA - Looks like Lord Chad started a thread about this already. So not really news at this point :D

https://abc11.com/30-people-taken-into-custody-by-ice-at-sanford-company/5122017/

Thread necro - if anyone is looking, Bear Creek Arsenal has some G17/19/26 barrels on sale under $50 currently, Feb 2. I’ve got one for my current P80-19, quite happy with it.

Echo6mike, going mobile...

Yes! They get good reviews. I got a G26 and a threaded G17 barrel for $100. Good deal. Thanks, fellows!

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    A friend ordered his/her 2nd PF 45 today. Said Brownell's had them for $121, free ship with code VBQ

Personally I don't want to potentially be in violation of a likely Md law so I felt it best to decline

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    A friend ordered his/her 2nd PF 45 today. Said Brownell's had them for $121, free ship with code VBQ

Personally I don't want to potentially be in violation of a likely Md law so I felt it best to decline

Code gave free shipping $3.95

FYI

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Those kits look like they are priced right. You can't find parts for much less if you are using Glock OEM internals which are the most reliable.

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    Just got back from Dulles show and prices weren't too bad.

Dominion Defense in Lorton had most all your standard G26- G19 and G22 kits for $400

G21 kits at $600 and G20 Kits at $700(I know this was a bit high so I'll wait)

All came with Glock parts and a magazine too.

I'd check them out if you want to cash and carry to avoid MD/shipping issues.

https://dominiondefensellc.com/

surprisinglyminty

Feb 5, 2013
    Dominion looks to have pretty competitive pricing for full sets.

Good to know we can support some local shops with actual mindful prices.

Any one know of local shops that sell cheaper kits? I’ve been spoiled by the midway fire sales of the $65/$75 readymod versions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom