MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Ah dang, I would get one if they were local

ETA: got one, free shipping to local Walmart

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Not to spoil the mood, but some county have ordinances regarding this tools. For example those individuals that live in my county, please be aware of Charles County Ordinance:

§ 51-1 General regulations concerning air guns.

A. Definitions. In this section, "air gun" means a small-caliber weapon, either a handgun or a shoulder weapon, from which pellets, bullets or darts are discharged by the expanding force of compressed air or gas [carbon dioxide (CO2)]. The term includes air guns called "air rifles," "BB guns," "gas guns," "spring-operated guns" and "air pistols."

B. Operation restricted.
    (1) No person shall discharge any air gun within 500 feet of any home or residence other than his own; any school or school grounds, whether private or public; any church or church grounds; any place of public assembly; or any public park or playground within the County.
    (2) No person shall: [Added 11-5-2008 by Bill No. 2008-18]
    (a) Wear, carry, or transport a concealed air gun, on or about the person;
    (b) Wear, carry, or knowingly transport a concealed air gun, in a vehicle traveling on a road or parking lot generally used by the public, highway, waterway, or airway of the County.

C. Applicability of provisions. This section shall not prohibit the owner or tenant of any land from discharging any air gun on his land for the purpose of the protection of his own property or the life of himself or his family or killing predatory animals which prey upon, damage or destroy his property, livestock or crops. This section shall not apply to the discharge of any air gun on any target, trap or skeet range or shooting area which has been inspected and approved, in writing, by the County Commissioners or their duly authorized agent. This section shall not apply to the discharge of any air gun by any person in a private basement or cellar target range.
    D. Violations and penalties. Any person who is convicted of a violation of any provision of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and is subject to a fine of not more than $500.

Knowledge is power.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Nah price still $22. Just bought one for old times sake.
    Made in China, naturally, like everything else these days unfortunately.

I got one for $22 but now shows $23?

Attachments

• E001A4B7-ADD5-497B-959C-BD6A92DE67E1.jpg
      E001A4B7-ADD5-497B-959C-BD6A92DE67E1.jpg
      37.8 KB · Views: 290

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    I ordered one this morning to be picked up at my local Walmart. Not sure why? Had one as a kid so maybe as Jimboy said "for old times sake". Hell for $22, I should have bought 2 and thrown one into our Chinese gift stealing Christmas gift game. You would find out who is anti 2A and who is not!

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    Hell for $22, I should have bought 2 and thrown one into our Chinese gift stealing Christmas gift game. You would find out who is anti 2A and who is not!

This is a great idea. I guarantee that it will end up being the most stolen gift regardless of 2a stance.

My wife had an Indian employee that invited us to a holiday party at her home. Really nice Hindu lady and wanted to celebrate everyone's traditions so she started doing research about holiday parties. She told everyone to bring a gift for the white elephant game. Apparently, one of her Hindu friends took it literally and brought a 50 pound statue of a white elephant. Poor lady had a great sense of humor about it.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Nah price still $22. Just bought one for old times sake.
    Made in China, naturally, like everything else these days unfortunately.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. :)

Plenty of them near Severn. Will take a trip tomorrow... will try to not put my eye out thereafter with it

35j9tz7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom