• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug2255

Oct 20, 2011
    Bel Air, MD
    Hi all from Harford County!

Just decided to get reacquainted with shooting. Just purchased my 1st handgun for home protection and recreational shooting.

Can't wait to pluck all of your local knowledge ....

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Welcome!

beware_of_doug.jpg

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Hey, welcome! :wave: Come on over to FreeState Gun Range (see below), they'll get you and your new handgun to be really good friends. They've got a gunsmith (Dr. Bob), they can give great advice and instruction, and there are pretty ladies to look at! What's not to love?

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Welcome and I will second Guy LaFrance's recommendation of Bob over at FreeState. He restored a gun for one of my students. The owner did not even recognize it once Bob had cleaned it up!

Doug2255

Oct 20, 2011
    Bel Air, MD
    Hey, welcome! :wave: Come on over to FreeState Gun Range (see below), they'll get you and your new handgun to be really good friends. They've got a gunsmith (Dr. Bob), they can give great advice and instruction, and there are pretty ladies to look at! What's not to love?

Bought /picked up my new Springfield 9mm XDm on a Friday, 10/7. Went to shoot it for the 1st time the following Monday, 10/10 @ Free State (1st time I have even been there). Shot 220 rounds. Loved it!

Just went again yesterday. Took my son with me. He is really new with any kind of shooting.

We shot a total of another 320 rounds. Flawless.

I think next time I go , I will purchase a membership. The Hickory range is only a few minutes away from me, but I really like it at FreeState, and it is really not that much further, all things considered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom