• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Sad and maddening, but not surprising. These starry-eyed kids have been brainwashed into believing that something they can't even describe or define is the cause of tragedies.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    BAN IT!!!!!!!!

I have absolutely no idea what "it" is but......

BAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Constitution has outlived its usefulness anyways. BAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID little children.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Today my dad called and his sister took him to mass and during and after mass the priest talked about “assault weapons”. He asked what they meant and exactly what weapons they meant. They didn’t know. They pressed him that he should ask me because they know I have plenty of “ assault weapons” .

He told them when he went to Vietnam he carried a bar, and he considered it an assault weapon but that I didn’t have a bar so he didn’t know what they were talking about

So the Catholic Church is pushing this ******** also

noddaz

bonehead
    Jan 9, 2014
    Arnold
    Just wait till they find out

Wait till they find out that "real" assault weapons are basically illegal for regular people anyway.

crashmore

Dec 28, 2008
    Maryland
    This is as dangerous to the 2A as anything.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10687

Not surprising. It reminds me of the old bit on the man show where they had woman lining up to sign a petition to end womens suffrage. Too many people are more focussed on virtue signaling than educating themselves and coming to informed opinions. It's sad what people will get behind or even sign their name to in ignorance.

NoMoreTreadingOnUs

Apr 2, 2013
    Garrett County
    Agree 100% that this is the problem and is amplified by most of the media and supported financially (I suspect) by a variety of anti-liberty organizations. What's more interesting to me is an effective rhetorical strategy to combat it. I have had some success with an approach that briefly summarizes what the founders had in mind at the time the U.S. was formed, the idea of negative rights and the need for protections from government, etc. Also, sometimes helps to use analogies where the subject is something of importance to the individual speaking with me, e.g. freedom to have an abortion, freedom to marry the spouse of one's choice, etc. But, at best, I'm persuading a handful of people. What's needed is something persuasive on a large scale. Thoughts?

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    IMG_0123.jpg

This reminds me of that moron in the MD hat above. “I don’t need no combat rifle” how much you wanna bet he’s using a Remington 700, still used in several police and used to be used in military sniper roles.

An “assault weapon” are just “things I don’t own that I don’t want others to own”. Like when the list of weapons for the Clinton AWB ban were literally just randomly picked from a catalog by staffers, just the ones that looked scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Don't let that little "hunting" twerp fool you.

He is just found some 'hunting" shirts and a vest and made a sign.

He is an ANTI is Fudd's clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom