• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Kentucky: Senate Floor Vote For Constitutional Carry Today

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20190214/kentucky-senate-floor-vote-for-constitutional-carry-today

Today, February 14th, the Kentucky state Senate Veterans, Military Affairs, & Public Protection Committee voted 11-1 to approve Senate Bill 150. SB 150 will now go to the full Senate floor for further consideration, where it is expected to receive a vote today.

Update:
    Kentucky: Senate Passes Constitutional Carry; On to the House

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20190214/kentucky-senate-passes-constitutional-carry-on-to-the-house

Today, February 14th, the Kentucky state Senate voted 29-8 to pass Senate Bill 150. SB 150 will now go to the state House of Representatives where it will be referred to the Judiciary Committee for further consideration.

Last edited:

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    I can't find anything specific but his history on the 2A is stellar and if the Senate passes in similar numbers as the House, his potential veto wouldn't even hold.
    With 2 states already moving forward this year, I'd be very surprised if he doesn't sign it.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    I can't find anything specific but his history on the 2A is stellar and if the Senate passes in similar numbers as the House, his potential veto wouldn't even hold.
    With 2 states already moving forward this year, I'd be very surprised if he doesn't sign it.

:bannana:

H-Bar

4th MD Regiment Militia
    Jun 29, 2017
    I wish I lived in Kentucky and was watching what is happening to Maryland instead of the other way around. Maybe I could get land in Kentucky and have dual citizenship. :rolleyes:

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC

H-Bar

4th MD Regiment Militia
    Jun 29, 2017
    I honestly don't know what id think if I were able to have a CC permit and buy whatever firearms I please with out any banned crap.

dreams I guess

You would be a happy red blooded American that stands for the flag and would protect your family and country.:D

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    some interesting amendments proposed.... by dems. some very demish. some are dem's going all Oprah!!!! the link was off the gun feed today.

Have a kid, you get a gun!
    Get married, you get a gun!
    Get a drivers license, you get a gun!
    Adopt a child, buy a house! YOU GET A GUN!

it may be time to move to Kentucky?

some of the other dem amendments were typical dem. you can read them following the links below.

You can’t make this stuff up. These are all Democrat amendments to the bill! Bless their hearts.

Republicans should pass it with some of the free gun amendments.

http://thegunfeed.com/kentucky-dem-...y-bill-by-mandating-gun-ownership-from-birth/

krucam

Ultimate Member
    Updated with OK, hoping KY joins soon...

Attachments

• DB1F3D94-0207-49BF-8D81-9C9F80565B3A.gif
      DB1F3D94-0207-49BF-8D81-9C9F80565B3A.gif
      85.3 KB · Views: 182

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    some interesting amendments proposed.... by dems. some very demish. some are dem's going all Oprah!!!! the link was off the gun feed today.

Have a kid, you get a gun!
    Get married, you get a gun!
    Get a drivers license, you get a gun!
    Adopt a child, buy a house! YOU GET A GUN!

it may be time to move to Kentucky?

some of the other dem amendments were typical dem. you can read them following the links below.

You can’t make this stuff up. These are all Democrat amendments to the bill! Bless their hearts.

Republicans should pass it with some of the free gun amendments.

http://thegunfeed.com/kentucky-dem-...y-bill-by-mandating-gun-ownership-from-birth/

They pulled the same stunt a year or two ago.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    It's amazing how the Everytown antigun shams 'Moms Demand Action' complain about people no longer having to get a permit to carry yet they oppose carry permits too.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Update: (Kentucky)Gov. Bevin says he will sign permitless conceal carry bill

https://www.wymt.com/content/news/L...y-bill-goes-to-Gov-Bevins-desk-506562031.html

FRANKFORT, Ky. (WYMT/AP/WKYT) - Update

Governor Matt Bevin tells our Gray D.C. correspondent that he plans to sign the permitless conceal carry legislation when it gets on his desk.

"This is a constitutional carry," Bevin said.

The governor said this bill recognizes the 2nd Amendment and does not break new ground, but reaffirms it.

Bevin also said he is a concealed carry gun owner himself.

Original Story

The permitless conceal carry bill is on its way to Governor Matt Bevin's desk after the House passed the bill Friday afternoon.

Senate Bill 150 got a 60-37 vote in the House, sister station WKYT reports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom