• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Is it littering when all those real estate agents put open house arrows/ for sale signs in the strip of grass between the sidewalk and roadway on other peoples residences? After all, the county does actually own that land.
    Asking for a friend.

Generally those signs can be up over the weekend with no problems.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    What if this sign showed up in his yard???

A doxxing we will go, a doxxing we will go
    Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a doxxing we will go

Other than littering, I can't think of what laws would be broken.

ETA- Just to make a point with no further actions.

Maybe a will not comply sign :)

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    A great reason to be granted a CC permit , I need my permit expanded based on these new developments . I am in fear that someone will recognize i was there in a I will not comply shirt . This Chit is real .

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    A great reason to be granted a CC permit , I need my permit expanded based on these new developments . I am in fear that someone will recognize i was there in a I will not comply shirt . This Chit is real .

Exactly.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Left him a nice respectful voicemail clarifying that those that would take the time away from their work and family to exercise their freedom of speech through their representatives are by definition law abiding.

I don’t know now how many felons would show up because the changes would make it harder for them to break them law. It’s one thing to be a felon that murders but you wouldn’t want to obtain a firearm illegally, that’s just too far!

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    It's always entertaining to see what happens when progressives step over the line then get heat for it.

They go into childish it's not fair mode.

I don't condone violence, but it's kind of like when a woman pummels a man over a verbal disagreement and then he pimp slaps back. Sudden shock, tears and you can't do that.

I appreciate you all seeing this thing to conclusion.

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    Is there a way to file a formal complaint? Are there grounds?

I don't know if this has posted yet; however,

This is pretty serious name calling and and slander. Under the 2001 USA Patriot Act, domestic terrorism is defined as "activities that (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the U.S. or of any state; (B) appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S."

Take note of B "appear to be intended to" who is that judged by? So now any one and /or the Commie Mommies can have any one testifying investigates for domestic terrorism. This is pretty serious. Maybe a class action lawsuit against this Dem and the party is in order. Got this idea from SCV/SAR Patriot

KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    I don't know if this has posted yet; however,

This is pretty serious name calling and and slander. Under the 2001 USA Patriot Act, domestic terrorism is defined as "activities that (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the U.S. or of any state; (B) appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S."

Take note of B "appear to be intended to" who is that judged by? So now any one and /or the Commie Mommies can have any one testifying investigates for domestic terrorism. This is pretty serious. Maybe a class action lawsuit against this Dem and the party is in order. Got this idea from SCV/SAR Patriot

"appear to be intended" is to be decided by the finder of fact (judge, or jury with instructions from the judge).

And no, defamation/slander/libel is almost certainly not an option because the people he is speaking about put themselves in the public sphere for this particular purpose. That said, his suggestion to "doxx" us, when he is a member of the bar - and labeling us terrorists - could be misconduct under the Rules of Professional Conduct (for example rule 8.4, now Rule 19-308.4, engage in conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice). YMMV.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I have just sent off in the mail a complaint form with my information and his , my brother will be filing his complaint as well . I will be talking with my attorney as well to discuss this matter to see if i can file the MSP so my permit can be expanded due to this threat against me . I was there with a shirt and it is possible i could be harmed .

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    "appear to be intended" is to be decided by the finder of fact (judge, or jury with instructions from the judge).

And no, defamation/slander/libel is almost certainly not an option because the people he is speaking about put themselves in the public sphere for this particular purpose. That said, his suggestion to "doxx" us, when he is a member of the bar - and labeling us terrorists - could be misconduct under the Rules of Professional Conduct (for example rule 8.4, now Rule 19-308.4, engage in conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice). YMMV.

Ok. So even though we broke no laws, and using our First Amendment rights there is no slander? We are not elected or working in a public arena. And his statement is an Untruth he stated with malice

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I have just sent off in the mail a complaint form with my information and his , my brother will be filing his complaint as well . I will be talking with my attorney as well to discuss this matter to see if i can file the MSP so my permit can be expanded due to this threat against me . I was there with a shirt and it is possible i could be harmed .

Class action lawsuit on behalf of everyone there? You have the right to be present without someone endangering your life or the life of your family by some unhinged anti. If someone put out his wife’s information and where she works would he not see it the same? Vile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom