• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1ceman

Dec 26, 2013
    With the upcoming election coming up, I'm starting to see signs all over Maryland.

Is there a way we can have a sticky here to keep everyone informed on where each candidate stands on 2A? And possibly their voting record for those trying to keep their job. I want more people informed on candidates positions. Last election, there were a few that I wasn't sure about on their 2A stance.

Thanks in advance.

1ceman

Dec 26, 2013
    They're basically all sell-outs who will claim otherwise, based on this session.

My understanding was Steve Waugh was decent on 2A. (Correct me if im wrong)

But What about the new ones running for office? What they are claiming or their history?

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    I agree with erwos! The only one I’ve seen so far who has constantly voted correctly on everything 2A related as well as other things I hold dear is Delegate Robin Grammer in Baltimore County. Wish he represented me in Carroll County. The rest of them can pound sand or leg hump Hogan or whatever else floats their boat.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I could be mistaken, but I think Impallaria, from district 7, has also voted correctly all the time.

I haven’t done a ton of research, but another person running in 7, Aaron Penman, is a vet and Harford Co deputy. Claims to be staunchly pro 2A.

Super big FYI......district 7 is also Szeliga’s district.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    Everyone that voted for this bill is an ******* and a sellout. These are all delegates.

Attachments

• Red Flag Vote.png
      Red Flag Vote.png
      41.2 KB · Views: 674

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Deb Ray replaced a turncoat now it's time to replace her. She now has the "Annapolis Infection".

1ceman

Dec 26, 2013
    Vote them all out.
    They're basically all sell-outs who will claim otherwise, based on this session.

So how do we know how their "replacements" would vote on 2A? Do we just vote out all existing and leave it to chance for the new guy to vote anti/pro 2A? Do we just sit on our hands during the next election and complain? I feel we need a substantial database on their votes over the last few years plus for the new candidates, press them in a corner now. I want to blast them now, call them out now, not 2 days after the election because there wasn't anti 2A proof.

I feel tike this is why the left get what they want. They can organize for what they want even if it's wrong. We've slacked there in the past.

We have a bunch of new voters come out. I want to inform them on their vote and have a solid database as evidence on why not to vote for the anti 2A guy who says he's not..

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Well mine (Beitzel) voted nay, but his voice seems to be about like a piss ant yelling fire in a warehouse. Not much gets heard from the representatives from this end of the state.
    I’d like to see it made to where it would be possible for heads of committees etc. etc. to be voted on by all state residents, it might make these cocksuckers think a little bit before they shove something in a desk drawer to die.

1ceman

Dec 26, 2013
    Everyone that voted for this bill is an ******* and a sellout. These are all delegates.

As much ad I agree with you I'd like to try to find multiple bills like this on House and Senate creating a database. Something that can be updated, and eventually printed to carry into a booth while voting. Also be used when they come out lying how they are Pro 2A. So many people vote for an anti just because they made a commercial lying about supporting 2A.

* a database also broken up into districts would help.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    I was surprised one of my two reps voted correctly on that bill but the other one did not and got an earful via email that I'm sure she deleted. Won't get my vote again. I'm negligent on congratulating the other one though. Need to get on that.

1ceman

Dec 26, 2013
    Sorry, some of us in high school 30 yrs ago didn't pay attention in Civics class and have spent the last few years playing catch up on our government. I came out of school and concentrated on making money, not a care in the world about govt and guns, untill Omally started taking away my rights. Only then did I wake up and want to learn. After growing up with guns, I took it for granted they would always be there so I didn't even purchase any firearms thinking 1 shotgun I had was enough. Due to me waking up during Omally, I've built an arsenal to pass on to my kids and enjoy for myself. I personally had a hard time last election in the voting booth because I wasn't sure where some stood on 2A. I doubt I'm the only one.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Simonaire seems pretty worthless. Have only been in his district for the most recent cycle, but seems I traded a democrat for one in a GOP suit jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GLR En

Aug 26, 2017
    It would be handy to have it all on one thread. Some of these candidates talk in circles when asked about their stance on 2A issues.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    2 of my delegates voted NO on 1302, Szielega voted yes then hid for 2wks afterward. I am voting for someone running against her in the primary and letting her know why. She is minority whip, a leadership post and should have known better
    I know Penman s'upports 2a he has raffled off 1 ar already and has another raffle going on now.
    Paulshock ran for delegate as a democrat 4 yrs ago when Obama was in favor but is running now as a Republican. I don''t know if he bends whichever way the wind blows or what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom