• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver

Nov 6, 2017
    Just got a call from a friend who moved to the area that he and his son want to get out in the woods and try their hand at some deer hunting. I can’t take them to the places I normally go (I gre up going there and they restrict access), and most of the public land I go to is chasing after turkeys. The Belt Woods NEA is convient for them, is it worth a look? Not looking for anyone’s spot, and I know it’s late in the season, but this kind of caught me off guard.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Have no clue about that area but if they can get there easy enough heck what’s it hurt .Gets them in the woods. Scout for themselves . Found some places like that. What’s the ole saying bad day in woods is better than good day work. Usually new place like that I’ll tree rat hunt it just to move and scout .my son or I will carry for deer and one carry for squirrels .Just a thought.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Very noisy place. Early muzzleloader hunted 300 yds from the 6 flags roller coasters. Music, screaming, and roller coaster noise all evening. Didn’t see a living creature all afternoon. Bird, squirrel, deer, rabbit, nada. My buddy had a black lab running around him all afternoon, from some nearby a-hole homeowners that can’t contol their pets. Looked like a nice patch of woods, not sure why any animals would live there among that choas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom