Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    It really says something about the lack of political power the Dems have in Washington right now: after Sandy Hook they got virtually nowhere on gun control? The only thing they did was what Obama could do by executive order.

eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold
    She can keep calling for whatever she wants. This incident won’t incite nearly as much support as 2 dozen murdered children did. Anything she puts forth at this point is dead on arrival.

Yup. Now we get to see her ugly decrepit mug on the news again.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Even the Baltimore Sun reported this morning that the killer got the handgun and rifle only after taking them with force with a shotgun. I'm sure facts won't stand in the way of her disgusting agenda.

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    It really says something about the lack of political power the Dems have in Washington right now: after Sandy Hook they got virtually nowhere on gun control? The only thing they did was what Obama could do by executive order.
    On a federal level: nothing, you're right. They also tried a state by state assault and they got Maryland, California, New York, and Connecticut.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    We should pass an AWB, and apply it to law enforcement too. After all, it was a LEO's AR he stole.

Ungermc

Uses Gun-oil Aftershave
    Maryland, California, New York and Connecticut were already in the liberal bag, not much work was needed there. Mid-term elections are looming on the horizon so most will not want to go down on the wrong side of a politically charged issue like 'gun-control' with their constituents, so the likelihood of gaining much ground at the federal level is unlikely.

This does not mean any of us can relax, as the battles at State level still rage and we must use our voting power during elections to replace representatives with those who support and defend the constitutional rights of Americans and are unafraid to stand up to the tyrant infesting the White House.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    We should pass an AWB, and apply it to law enforcement too. After all, it was a LEO's AR he stole.

Ironically when people point out England as an example of gun bans working they bristle when one points out the polive are, mostly, unarmed too. That wont do here because criminals are dangerous and armed.

soco

May 21, 2012
    Even the Baltimore Sun reported this morning that the killer got the handgun and rifle only after taking them with force with a shotgun. I'm sure facts won't stand in the way of her disgusting agenda.

Is there anyone who has the links to that statement handy? It would put a huge dent in their arguments if it was shown he only had a 2 to 5 round shotgun. Unless they want to finally admit totally disarming the populace is their goal... I don't think even they view their position as that strong tho.

No no no you have it all wrong. Frankenfeinstein was a slave that helped build the Great Pyramid of Giza, that's why she's so confused and so full of hate, she's a very old tired woman now. There's no way that liberal coward could be associated with the Continental Army she hates guns remember? Well all the guns other than the one she carries that is.

In other news: water wet, fire hot. Film at 11:00. Has she made a pact with the devil or something? I have a photo of her with the continental army I think. A dirt nap becons: natural causes for an unatural madness.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo

They didn't get anything passed...but the point wasn't to pass something federally, it was to put forth the notion of 2A infringement: look at the recent STATE level legislation that's been passed.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    The hag is now 80, there is not much time left on the clock for her silly ass. I am counting the days till she's out in the pasture pushing up daisies. She needs to expire for the benefit of her constituents. Personally, I hope she decides to retire rather than linger in office until she expires, but many of our worse constitutional offenders have an expiration date fast approaching... I won't shed a tear when she is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom