• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    http://www.thenationsgunshow.com
    The Nation's Gun Show at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, Virginia is definitely worth the drive :thumbsup:. It's a huge show and a lot of people go there so prepare to stand in line to get in or to look at certain tables.
    It takes me over 2 hrs. to walk through the whole show.

Last edited:

Evil Twin

Jun 13, 2009
    Yep, that's about the best gun show. I've never come home empty handed from a Dulles show. you'll find a much better variety of stuff there also, since they aren't bound by the same opressive regulations as shows here in marylandistan. When ya leave, don't forget to check out the H@@ters restaurant right there attached to the same parking lot. Just as many nice things to see there as there was at the show you just left.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    http://www.thenationsgunshow.com
    The Nation's Gun Show at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, Virginia is definitely worth the drive :thumbsup:. It's a huge show and a lot of people go there so prepare to stand in line to get in or to look at certain tables.
    It takes me over 2 hrs. to walk through the whole show.

ONLY 2 HOURS??? Didn't you know there was a 2nd Building at the last show?;)

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    i was told that was the first time and only would be once a year they had 2 different buildings....normally a decent show in just the one building

kstew

Dec 13, 2008
    Can you concealed carry at these shows? Might be a good spot to break in my FLA permit around gun-friendly people

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Can you concealed carry at these shows? Might be a good spot to break in my FLA permit around gun-friendly people

i think you get ziptie thru the action, so it's kinda pointless. They ask as you come in the door "any firearms?", and there's always cops walking around at the big ones (and I'm always like :envy: "these guys are getting PAID to be here" lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom