• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alberto

Feb 17, 2015
    I picked up a 9mm Glock 17 model at WAT off Veterans Hwy for slightly under MSRP.

There is a wait list.

Figures I just put on my MI swivel RDS mount and now the trigger is giving me issues.

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Finally had a chance to shoot my gen1 g19 grip.
    Every round was a Single shot. Had to rack new round in to either cock or reset the trigger. 70 rounds total of 115,124 and 147gr.
    Keltec is in no hurry to help but It might be the storm. It's such a disappointment right out of the box. Does not inspire confidence.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Finally had a chance to shoot my gen1 g19 grip.
    Every round was a Single shot. Had to rack new round in to either cock or reset the trigger. 70 rounds total of 115,124 and 147gr.
    Keltec is in no hurry to help but It might be the storm. It's such a disappointment right out of the box. Does not inspire confidence.

Meh, the gen 1 had its issues. My gen 2 is flawless.

Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2012
    Sunny Southwest Florida
    I picked up an M&P model at the last Chantilly show. At the last few shows Ive only seen Glocks and M&Ps. I believe all the non-Glocks (Beretta, SIG andM&P can be converted to any other non-Glock by changing the mag catch.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Took my lady out for a dance today.

Attachments

• IMG_2699.jpg
      IMG_2699.jpg
      131.2 KB · Views: 237

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Took my lady out for a dance today.

What a beautiful place to shoot.

Took my G17 Gen 2 to the Dottrio thing yesterday. It was surprisingly accurate and the trigger wasn't bad as I thought when dry firing. I guess I had low expectations.

Also got a tan G19 Gen 2 fearing a possible Clinton Presidency, which may sit in the safe for a bit (folded - so small).

chrisflhtc

Jan 28, 2010
    Hagerstown
    What a beautiful place to shoot.

Took my G17 Gen 2 to the Dottrio thing yesterday. It was surprisingly accurate and the trigger wasn't bad as I thought when dry firing. I guess I had low expectations.

Also got a tan G19 Gen 2 fearing a possible Clinton Presidency, which may sit in the safe for a bit (folded - so small).

What offset mount are you using please
    Chris

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    I have a rubber sleeve on the buffer tube,do you? Does it close? I just found this ordered as well yours looks like it lines up with the bore pretty well how accurate is it?

No rubber sleeve on mine. It just manages to click closed with the mount on. It could use a little work with a file to make it perfect. Lines up great and holds zero well. I got the red dot free with a little 22 rifle i bought years back. It's no jem. I really want something a little smaller. I'd say it's minute of man accuracy at 75 yards. Not the fault of the mount though i'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom