• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    It was at 1, then I bought one. It immediately went back to having 3 in Stock. Have you ordered from them before?

Maybe it's a glitch in their system. Hopefully they actually have them instock.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    It was at 1, then I bought one. It immediately went back to having 3 in Stock. Have you ordered from them before?

Maybe it's a glitch in their system. Hopefully they actually have them instock.

No I haven't. I found them on another forum. Let us know when it comes in.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    While in Tennessee... I visited Buds Guns in Severville... They had the Sub2K Gen2 in their case. The price was $399.99... But even though the law allows it... THEY WON'T SELL TO MARYLAND RESIDENTS! :tdown::mad54:

And their web site shows them OUT OF STOCK while they have them in their stores.

Buds can bite a turd... I'll not be giving them one cent from my pocket until their attitude changes. If they can't sell to ALL Americans, when it IS LEGAL TO DO SO, they can eat everything they have in stock. :cool:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    While in Tennessee... I visited Buds Guns in Severville... They had the Sub2K Gen2 in their case. The price was $399.99... But even though the law allows it... THEY WON'T SELL TO MARYLAND RESIDENTS! :tdown::mad54:

And their web site shows them OUT OF STOCK while they have them in their stores.

Interesting. Buds sold one to me online in the last month for essentially the same price (after arriving at my LGS, my out the door was $414 total). However there were none left after I ordered, so didn't post it here, instead posting Grabagun and Kentucky Gun inventory notices after receiving them.

Kel-Tec seems to spit these out in batches rotating production on their manufacturing line (the CMR-30 and RBD being pushed to the stores after this recent Sub2000 G17 batch), so it could be months before we see these in limited availability again. I've been waiting to see a new production of the G19s released (last one was maybe 6 months ago) but they might be tooling up for the multi mag Sub2000.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Interesting. Buds sold one to me online in the last month for essentially the same price (after arriving at my LGS, my out the door was $414 total). However there were none left after I ordered, so didn't post it here, instead posting Grabagun and Kentucky Gun inventory notices after receiving them.

Kel-Tec seems to spit these out in batches rotating production on their manufacturing line (the CMR-30 and RBD being pushed to the stores after this recent Sub2000 G17 batch), so it could be months before we see these in limited availability again. I've been waiting to see a new production of the G19s released (last one was maybe 6 months ago) but they might be tooling up for the multi mag Sub2000.

I was there... IN the store. They refused the sale because I was from Maryland. The website showed "Out of Stock".

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I was there... IN the store. They refused the sale because I was from Maryland. The website showed "Out of Stock".
    Yes, you wrote that before. Sh1tty policy. One would expect more of them than say Walmart. If I remember correctly, PSA also won't sell long guns to MD residents visiting their retail site in South Carolina. What I don't know is if PSA treats all out of staters the same at the brick-and-mortar location.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    To give you guys a sense of how ridiculously compact this thing is when folded, see the pic below with the mostly used paper towel roll, 20 oz Ozark Trails tumbler, and 9.7 inch iPad case. The Sub2000 will fit in small backpacks with room to spare. It packs smaller than the Ruger 10/22 Takedown and is lighter.

6b13d02985f595619d6b923f347233ff.jpg

Hey thanks for posting this a few weeks ago. I didn't know anything about this gun before I saw your post. I saw them at the Howard county show a few weeks ago but no 9mm available.

Today I stopped into Fox Firearms in Columbia and Chad had just gotten three in yesterday. One was still available for $475.

So it in my safe now.

Cant wait to try it out this weekend at the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Hey thanks for posting this a few weeks ago. I didn't know anything about this gun before I saw your post. I saw them at the Howard county show a few weeks ago but no 9mm available.

Today I stopped into Fox Firearms in Columbia and Chad had just gotten three in yesterday. One was still available for $475.

So it in my safe now.

Congrats

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

So it in my safe now.

Lol, you're welcome. I've been on this site for a few years longer than you, and I finally got up to speed on them, so you're doing much better than I am. :thumbsup:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

So it in my safe now.

IIRC, Fox attempted to sue MDS. If it is the same place that attempted to sue the forum, they have been blacklisted by the membership here.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    IIRC, Fox attempted to sue MDS. If it is the same place that attempted to sue the forum, they have been blacklisted by the membership here.

Ok wow. I had no idea because Im fairly new to MDS. I just went back and searched for any old discussions. I cant believe that things would go down like that.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Ok wow. I had no idea because Im fairly new to MDS. I just went back and searched for any old discussions. I cant believe that things would go down like that.

Hey, you are new. I figured I'd give you a heads up about what they tried to do to your online home.

Next time consider going to an IP in your area. 2A Sales is a good shop.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

Did it have a factory 10 round magazine? Buds will only sell a firearm in the original configuration they receive it from the manufacturer.
    They won't remove or separately transfer magazines.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Agree, not a bad price. $475 for a Gen 1 G19 compatible Sub2K with 10-rd mag.

I probably would have been a player if he posted pics. To me, not posting pics of an item for sale, means they are not enthusiastic to sell an item. Even though we know what it looks like. I shouldn't have to "e-mail for pics".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom