• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I posted too slow possibly. Got an email alert that it was in stock, but didn't see the email until a half hour after it was sent

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I posted too slow possibly. Got an email alert that it was in stock, but didn't see the email until a half hour after it was sent

No worries I appreciate you posting all of these, one time I will see it in time lol

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

I swear they send those out as bait even though there was only 1 or none in stock.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    My sister and nieces are now all wanting firearms, because they had fun when I took them out in the field, out of 6 variations of guns they all want an S2K, go figure. They all have quite a bit of experience (15 yr old niece just got her second deer this year, sister can shoot clay pigeons like they're nothing) So, if anyone sees three in stock ... lol .. haha... I need 2 blue and one green , wtf.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

Dowtom

Nov 29, 2014
    Halethorpe
    Probably lol. I paid 550 for it. But I never shot it and added optics mags and grips. Figured I put anot her 150 in it. So only charging 650 was fair ...in the sense of current market value.

It's not our fault. It's keltec who can only make 5 guns a year lol

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    These are cool but I want the CZ Scorpion carbine. Might even SBR a pistol
    Lol, get both. I really like the compactness of the Sub2k when traveling through states where one can't carry a handgun. I should do a side-by-side, but it's noticeably smaller than my Scorpion (and at least 2 lbs lighter). The Scorpion is definitely a great range gun, but it's also easy to get few inch groups at 25 yards off hand with the Sub2k with irons rapidly.

Here's a pic of the $20-30 KelTec sleeve for the Sub2k that easily and inconspicuously slides into a smaller sized backpack.

58b936a5f795ef2c8a27c1f70ff4d896.jpg

And yes, I should have been carrying my Glock 19 where permissable to cut down on mags, but wanted a slim 9mm for comfort.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Lol, get both. I really like the compactness of the Sub2k when traveling through states where one can't carry a handgun. I should do a side-by-side, but it's noticeably smaller than my Scorpion (and at least 2 lbs lighter). The Scorpion is definitely a great range gun, but it's also easy to get few inch groups at 25 yards off hand with the Sub2k with irons rapidly.

Here's a pic of the $20-30 KelTec sleeve for the Sub2k that easily and inconspicuously slides into a smaller sized backpack.

And yes, I should have been carrying my Glock 19 where permissable to cut down on mags, but wanted a slim 9mm for comfort.

Yea sweet. I like that sleeve. I've been using a neoprene laptop bag for mine.

Hopefully some day I'll meet you at one of the MDS related events. Then if I'm ever in public while $hit hits the fan and I see you there too, I'll know which side of the street to run too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

Ehrmagerd, I need one of those :shocked3:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom