• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Rack: I really wasn't planning on shooting any video at the event, but remembered grabbing a few seconds worth while you were talking to the county exec about access to the sidewalk. It's probably not enough to be useful for you in any way, but just in case it helps to demonstrate your desire to keep the FCPD happy before the SHTF:

https://www.tranguard.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/just_give_us_four_guys.mp4

Next time, we'll string you up with a Sennheiser wireless lapel mic and do it right.

-Matt

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Rack: I really wasn't planning on shooting any video at the event, but remembered grabbing a few seconds worth while you were talking to the county exec about access to the sidewalk. It's probably not enough to be useful for you in any way, but just in case it helps to demonstrate your desire to keep the FCPD happy before the SHTF:

Next time, we'll string you up with a Sennheiser wireless lapel mic and do it right.

-Matt

Nice! Upgraded to documentary status to capture the nitty gritty!

Let me tell you, it's get's gritty.

That video of Gryphon and I discussing the County Exec's tactics was about our request (demand) for FOUR Fairfax County Police officers walking with our group as we did a Freedom Stroll through the Agitation Zone. As you can see, he won't accede to this even though we stress it is HIS DUTY to provide officers to be in the Public Square for our interactions because, as I told him, he had no right to block us from any area we wanted to message in peacefully.

This political noodle said he had turned over authority to the Fairfax County PD.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG

-Matt

I'm getting a "page not found" from the Trangard web site.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I'm getting a "page not found" from the Trangard web site.

If you're copying and pasting the link that's shown in the post, that will result in a 404, because this forum software takes longer URLs and shortens them for display. But if you click directly on the link, it should work. It's an odd quirk of this forum software.

But just in case, here's a URL-shortened redirect:

http://tranguard.net/1594034

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    If you're copying and pasting the link that's shown in the post, that will result in a 404, because this forum software takes longer URLs and shortens them for display. But if you click directly on the link, it should work. It's an odd quirk of this forum software.

Nothing works. May be my computer. I'll try my I-pad latter.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia

I can't stop myself. It works for me whats yer problem? I heard that at work.:innocent0

I would say browser issue. If I hover of it the whole link is still there and it works.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    UPDATE ON MY LEGAL FIGHT

I am pleased to have attorney Thomas Plofchan of Potomac Falls, VA representing me on August 28th for my first appearance in Fairfax County District Court.

This follows my August 4th arrest in front of the NRA while carrying a large sign that reads "We Stand For Freedom of Speech" in an area where a political demonstration was underway.

I was charged with crossing a police/barricade line in violation of VA statute 18.2-4142, as seen below:

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter9/section18.2-414.2/

§ 18.2-414.2. Crossing established police lines, perimeters or barricades.
    It shall be unlawful for any person to cross or remain within police lines or barricades which have been established pursuant to § 15.2-1714 without proper authorization.

Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class 3 misdemeanor.

1984, c. 533; 1990, c. 327.

Here is the penalty I face if convicted for this Class 3 Misdemeanor:

Class 3 and 4 misdemeanors, the least serious misdemeanors, are punishable by fines, but no jail time. A Class 3 misdemeanor is punishable by a fine of up to $500. A Class 4 misdemeanor is punishable by a fine of up to $250. (Va. Ann. Code § 18.2-11.)

My case hinges on the question of whether the Fairfax County Police, as instructed by the Fairfax County Executive, established a police/barricade line in accordance with VA statutes.

The plain reading of the language below is that the Fairfax County Police DID NOT adhere to the statute and that they violated my rights (and yours!) on August 4th, and will continue to violate the rights of others in the future by establishing police/barricade lines where there is not an emergency underway AT THE TIME THE BARRICADE IS ESTABLISHED.

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/15.2-1714/

§ 15.2-1714. Establishing police lines, perimeters, or barricades.
    Whenever fires, accidents, wrecks, explosions, crimes, riots, or other emergency situations where life, limb, or property may be endangered may cause persons to collect on the public streets, alleys, highways, parking lots, or other public area, the chief law-enforcement officer of any locality or that officer's authorized representative who is responsible for the security of the scene may establish such areas, zones, or perimeters by the placement of police lines or barricades as are reasonably necessary to (i) preserve the integrity of evidence at such scenes, (ii) notwithstanding the provisions of §§ 46.2-888 through 46.2-891, facilitate the movement of vehicular and pedestrian traffic into, out of, and around the scene, (iii) permit firefighters, police officers, and emergency medical services personnel to perform necessary operations unimpeded, and (iv) protect persons and property.

Any police line or barricade erected for these purposes shall be clearly identified by wording such as "Police Line -- DO NOT CROSS" or other similar wording. If material or equipment is not available for identifying the prohibited area, then a verbal warning by identifiable law-enforcement officials positioned to indicate a location of a police line or barricade shall be given to any person or persons attempting to cross police lines or barricades without proper authorization.

Such scene may be secured no longer than is reasonably necessary to effect the above-described purposes. Nothing in this section shall limit or otherwise affect the authority of, or be construed to deny access to such scene by, any person charged by law with the responsibility of rendering assistance at or investigating any such fires, accidents, wrecks, explosions, crimes or riots.

Personnel from information services such as press, radio, and television, when gathering news, shall be exempt from the provisions of this section except that it shall be unlawful for such persons to obstruct the police, firefighters, or emergency medical services personnel in the performance of their duties at such scene. Such personnel shall proceed at their own risk.

1984, c. 533, § 15.1-140.1; 1990, c. 327; 1997, c. 587; 2015, cc. 502, 503.

We will fight and we will win, but I am still asking for donations because, despite the generosity that has been displayed so far, the funds directed mailed to my "trustee" Cyperpunk are still short of what is needed for an individual like me to go up against the intimidating power of the state.

THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONATED SO FAR, AND THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU CAN CONTINUE TO DONATE!

Attachments

• 2420B705-69A4-46C1-857E-87BFBE3E10E1.jpeg
      2420B705-69A4-46C1-857E-87BFBE3E10E1.jpeg
      84.7 KB · Views: 235
    • 4F6543D6-83EF-43BD-94F7-64EA15599D30.jpg
      4F6543D6-83EF-43BD-94F7-64EA15599D30.jpg
      111.8 KB · Views: 241

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Mine went out yesterday Hombre'.

Give 'em hell.

Mailed this morning. Rubber until 8/15.

You mean like the gift that keeps on giving...and coming back...and giving...? Just got back in town and my check will be mailed tomorrow bright and early.

Jeff,

I just caught up with this issue. I will send a check out tomorrow.

Best of luck,

John

PM Inbound to help as well.

Check for $50 in tomorrow's mail. Don

Check for $50 going in the mail now.

$50 inbound today

$40 in the mail.

$100 bucks pledged in post #196 sent!

Money on the way

I love you guys for stepping up to fight with me!

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I like the wording in the law “unlawful for ANY person without proper authorization”. With all the video available it is plain to see that the only ones with proper authorization seemed to be all from the other side. Simple case of discrimination.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Nothing in an uber liberal county like Fairfax is simple.

We thought the 4CA would agree with us in Woollard.

We used logic to assume the facts would determine the outcome.

Look how that turned out.

Nothing should be assumed when it comes to the justice system.

With that said, Go get them Rack !!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I am so grateful to the following Patriots, who have sent me the first donations so that I can TRULY have my day in court.

This is the first batch of mail, and I am so hopeful you will consider helping if you haven't pitched in already. My arrest was a challenge to YOUR rights to be in the public square, too. Please donate as if YOU had been arrested and needed help.

Below, donations by screen name, or the initials of the those who did not include their screen name in the mail. By all means, I want to give you credit by screen name here, so please message Cypherpunk so that we can turn the initials below into your MDS member name!

Cypherpunk
    LAQ
    DAW
    IRONPONY
    MrED
    ART3
    SUNDAZES
    HOTDOG
    SMKRANZ
    ARAY
    WEW
    SHAFTED
    BIGGFOOT44
    RG
    DC-W
    WIN296
    BEOBILL
    DAVETAYLOR
    RAINEMAN
    HODGEPODGE
    RW
    PMH

You have generously pitched in $1700 so far, but that is only about half of what it will take to start to challenge the politician's ideas that they can MAKE UP RULES ABOUT HOW YOU AND I CAN BE IN PUBLIC, PEACEFULLY, WITH A MESSAGE!

Attachments

• 6E9B6BD9-E28B-4112-9A0A-5DD7DB423A72.jpg
      6E9B6BD9-E28B-4112-9A0A-5DD7DB423A72.jpg
      69.1 KB · Views: 213
    Last edited:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I would think a not guilty verdict would be better than charges being dropped since that would be an official ruling on FCPD illegal tactics.

Perhaps one of our legal eagles could weigh in.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I would think a not guilty verdict would be better than charges being dropped since that would be an official ruling on FCPD illegal tactics.

Perhaps one of our legal eagles could weigh in.

We will proceed carefully here as this thread is open to anyone with an internet connection.

This thread has now surpassed 20,000 views.

Good, because we are talking about the right of 2A demonstrators to be in public and to not have the police "pick sides" as they did on August 4th.

As for the legal process, we won't know about Fairfax County's level of animus toward me until I am called to the defendant's table.

Everyone who diverts $$ from a box or two of ammo and mails it to Cypherpunk on my behalf is in this fight with me. Thank you!

Please mail your Freedom Check, made out to Jeff Hulbert to:

Cypherpunk
    5257 Buckeystown Pike
    Frederick MD 21704

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom