• ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Roof Thais.

I'm glad I asked.

(All I saw in Bangkok was Temples and Giant Buddhas, darn it. I was there with the GF.)
    I traveled there and to Thai islands with a gf too [redacted - dammit - thought we were in the WC]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Crazytrain

Certified Grump
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2007
    Sparks, MD
    Just a revisit on an old topic now that we are on new software...

I know that most folks don't care much, but I hate the profanity filter. We're adults. Folks (including mods) still use the same salty language with creative spellings so we aren't even effectively bleeping language anyhow. I haven't seen any complaints. Who are we protecting? And I just read that Kung F(L)u was censored which is very political (and presumably not manually set by admin). I'm sure there are other baaaad, scary words that we are being "protected" from that would surprise George Carlin.

Not a big deal, but I hate feeling like I'm being treated like a child and protected from all the scawy things that people might say. I can handle it. I ain't askeered of bad words. I think everyone else can, too.

I won't bring it up again. But I'll admit to minor annoyance whenever I see a bunch of asterisks (apologies to @MaxVO2).

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Just a revisit on an old topic now that we are on new software...

I know that most folks don't care much, but I hate the profanity filter. We're adults. Folks (including mods) still use the same salty language with creative spellings so we aren't even effectively bleeping language anyhow. I haven't seen any complaints. Who are we protecting? And I just read that Kung F(L)u was censored which is very political (and presumably not manually set by admin). I'm sure there are other baaaad, scary words that we are being "protected" from that would surprise George Carlin.

Not a big deal, but I hate feeling like I'm being treated like a child and protected from all the scawy things that people might say. I can handle it. I ain't askeered of bad words. I think everyone else can, too.

I won't bring it up again. But I'll admit to minor annoyance whenever I see a bunch of asterisks (apologies to @MaxVO2).

**** *** **** *** *** ******* *****?!

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country

Why the ****** are you apologizing to [mention]MaxVO2 [/mention] ??? and Why isn’t it obvious to anyone else that he’s behind this whole ******** **** ****** **** conspiracy….

I might be dead by the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazytrain

Certified Grump
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2007
    Sparks, MD
    Why the ****** are you apologizing to [mention]MaxVO2 [/mention] ??? and Why isn’t it obvious to anyone else that he’s behind this whole ******** **** ****** **** conspiracy….

I might be dead by the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maxvo2 has a habit of encoding asterisks into his posts for tracking purposes or something. I forget exactly what. Whatever nefarious purpose he has to his secret code had nothing to do with my, admittedly very minor, complaint.

********? <---- that is literally "kung f l u". That bothers me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom