• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Actually , at the Fredrick show , a good amount of .30-30 was there , going rate at $45/ 20 . Good amount of .44 , but didn't pay attention to price . Admittedly I wasn't searching on purpose for .303 , but don't recall any .

Meanwhile - 9mm , .380 , .40, .45acp FMJ low to mid $twenties by individual box , $380/ case 9mm .

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Unless we're going overseas to fight the Russians, this is an unlikely scenario. The Ukranians are running 5.45x39 and 7.62x39 rifles, and that's not what Lake City is designed to produce.

Im talking about 50k US troops needing 5.56

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    Been looking for 270 and can't find any, except a few places at ridiculous prices.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    There is no way Joe-I shit my pants-Biden is going to send troops to Ukraine, he simply doesn’t have the balls even if it were needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re assuming he’s making decisions? Deep state will make more off of a war than they ever did off COVID. In addition more debt we go into more China can buy making us even more beholden to them than Biden Inc has.

Enemy of the State
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...o-the-highest-levels-of-chinese-intelligence/

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    What's the matter Jon, you regretting that you went ridin with Biden...?

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

tailgunner

Oct 18, 2013
    PAsadena Md.
    I bought a 1k of 9mm from berelni for $319 with free shipping. It was supposed to be aluminum case blazer but they sent me brass case instead.... great deal.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Ammo Drought ? Reasonably priced ammo? over priced ammo?
    They could have ended the "drought" 1a year ago, raise the prices 300%,, no one would by any and the shelves would have been full.

Currently the shelves are packed because the ammo is still over priced. Lower the 9mm to 2019 prices ($9-10 box of 50 FMJ) and the shelves will be empty of 9mm.

Supply and demand,, ammo is just starting to "Sit" on shelves,, wait another 6 months when more suppliers are online or more imports materialize.
    unless of course ammo manufactures cut back production :innocent0

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Well , the prices have now come Down to approx 300% higher with spotty availability , after having been largely Unobtanium at 500% higher .

Do were you speculating with different baseline ?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    wait another 6 months when more suppliers are online or more imports materialize.
    unless of course ammo manufactures cut back production :innocent0

Or until we have another summer full of violent riots and accelerating crime ... and continued apathy about it from lefty leadership in major cities, and we get another several million new first time gun owners like we did last year.

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    Or until we have another summer full of violent riots and accelerating crime ... and continued apathy about it from lefty leadership in major cities, and we get another several million new first time gun owners like we did last year.

That sounds like a likely prediction of what's to come pre and/or post 2024 election year. This year may be a great time to stock up some more....:innocent0

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I was really hoping to "replenish" at sub ~25 CPR for 115 FMJ 9mm,,
    But another "Summer of Love" leading into an election fall,,, could upset things. 27-28 CPR (9mm FMJ) will be my trigger for a deep replenish.
    Dang wife is shooting the crap out of my supply:envy:

That sounds like a likely prediction of what's to come pre and/or post 2024 election year. This year may be a great time to stock up some more....:innocent0

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I was really hoping to "replenish" at sub ~25 CPR for 115 FMJ 9mm,,
    But another "Summer of Love" leading into an election fall,,, could upset things. 27-28 CPR (9mm FMJ) will be my trigger for a deep replenish.
    Dang wife is shooting the crap out of my supply:envy:

I don’t think you’ll see it below 30-33.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom