• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    They will merely require that they have serial numbers and be registered as if they were standard lowers.

Which will be followed by mass murderers and liquor store robbers everywhere.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    This and the ruling from the 9th circuit yesterday is a win for the 2A, but for us here in the Democratic People's Republic of Maryland, it will be a cold day in hll before they would allow any of us to carry in any way shape or form. Frosh and the other Orks and Dementors would see us all dead before they allow that.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    They will merely require that they have serial numbers and be registered as if they were standard lowers.

If you think thats as far as Dumais will go, then you have probably not seen her in action.

The "woman" is as gun grabby as they come. She is an arrogant, entitled(in her mind), mean, vengeful, hateful, self serving, and just plain nasty politician. Pure evil as far as I'm concerned. Add the fact she just got "promoted", and the Judiciary Chair positions in the House just went all out left.

She will go for EVERYTHING, damn the Constitution. Just watch.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    If you think thats as far as Dumais will go, then you have probably not seen her in action.

The "woman" is as gun grabby as they come. She is an arrogant, entitled(in her mind), mean, vengeful, hateful, self serving, and just plain nasty politician. Pure evil as far as I'm concerned. Add the fact she just got "promoted", and the Judiciary Chair positions in the House just went all out left.

She will go for EVERYTHING, damn the Constitution. Just watch.

I hadn't heard that she got the chair. I read somewhere that my old delegate Clippenger got it.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    Shes the new House Majority Leader.

Honestly prefer her in that seat than Judiciary, not that Clippenger is any better.

I will say this about him as my delegate. He always took time to listen to my concerns, was respectful, and I didn’t sense an air of arrogance about him. We actually had a very spirited gun debate during the time they were ramming through FSA2013. I found him to be opened minded and respctful of my opinions.

Of course he went along with the rest of the O’Malley cabal in voting for it. He is a certainly a gun-grabber of the first order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom