"Come in we're ARMED" - DUFFY'S T-SHIRT!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    Please add another 3XL when you do another run. Happy to pay in advance, and willing to be patient! Nifty shirts....

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I would be interested in a XXL on the mail order program. Do you take paypal or CC phone payment? I don't suppose Hawaiian print is an option?:innocent0

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    rtruhn said:
    Got you on the list, thanks!

I would be interested in a XXL on the mail order program. Do you take paypal or CC phone payment? I don't suppose Hawaiian print is an option?:innocent0

I've noted that you need a XXL from the next batch. We can take PayPal or CC over the phone or check. If you want to use CC over the phone, then I'll PM you once the new shirts are in (this weekend, I hope) and we can take care of it.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Got you on the list, thanks!

I've noted that you need a XXL from the next batch. We can take PayPal or CC over the phone or check. If you want to use CC over the phone, then I'll PM you once the new shirts are in (this weekend, I hope) and we can take care of it.

Yes please. PM me when the order comes in. Thank you.:thumbsup:

Mr H

Banana'd
    august1410 - we'll be able to ship directly to you, if you'd like. PM me your address and I'll get you a price.

Mr H - we're making more, we plan on keeping these shirts in production for a while, it's just I had to take a guess at how many shirts to do for the first run and... seems like I made too few of them! I'll put your name down to hold an XXL from the next batch.

Much appreciated. Might just have take RRHemi up on his idea too!

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I need to run up tuesday to pick up my 03a4 project. I got the call it was ready.

If you have an xl or xxl can you hold one for me?

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Thanks Minuteman! We've got to think up a special design for next year, our 50th Anniversary!?!?! It's funny, because daily we get people coming in the shop and say "I've live in this area for 30 years and I never knew you were here!"

Maybe we should make a shirt with a map on it... heh.

or.... I think I know what direction we'll go after reading this:

http://www.guns.com/2014/07/18/cong...rts-branded-clothing-and-colorful-youth-guns/

"The bill in question, H.R. 5093, titled the Children’s Firearm Marketing Safety Act, would prohibit any person from marketing firearms to youth under 18 by setting a number of rules. These would include banning the use of any cartoon characters to promote firearms products, the making of branded hats, t-shirts and other apparel in child-sizes by gun makers, and the production of stuffed animals branded by members of the shooting industry."

What kind of cartoon animal do YOU think represents Duffys?!

Drmsparks, when I get back in on Tuesday I'll make sure I have one of each set aside for you and you can pick. A few people are saying they "run a little small"...

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    got mine today thanks Vince for the great time I appreciate your time and sho does my father please let me know when the XXXL comes in my father wants one

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom