• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I don't believe for a second there is only 75K magazines holding more than 10 rounds. There are 22,000 members of MDS. Who thinks the average of that group is only has 3 magazines per owner.

No that is about right if you figure two magazines each for the 37,000 magazine fed firearms in the state. That of course includes all semi auto pistols and the magazine fed rifles that were purchased before the capacity was lowered from 20 rounds to 10 in 2013.:sarcasm::lol2:

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    No that is about right if you figure two magazines each for the 37,000 magazine fed firearms in the state. That of course includes all semi auto pistols and the magazine fed rifles that were purchased before the capacity was lowered from 20 rounds to 10 in 2013.:sarcasm::lol2:

You're absolutely right. I don't have any extras like all of the members.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    The state has banned magazines of greater than 10 rounds. Fortunately, they have established a series of drop off points. The closest for the OP and many of you is located in my mailbox.

And I operate a convenient and economical ferry service from Edgewater out into the middle of the bay for the convenient disposal of unwanted scary black rifles and other toys. Prices are negotiable. :D

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Apparently the gun lobby has invented a new kind of mass destruction gun to get around the assault weapons bans.

They call it a "shotgun," and it's like a backwards funnel that kills everybody in the general area of where it's pointed.

Andrea Mitchell has found out about it, and exposed it on Twitter:

"... on the weapon used in the newsroom shooting: a shotgun is like a backwards funnel, you don’t have to have direct aim to hurt a lot of people. It was purchased legally."

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...andrea-mitchell-to-explain-how-shotguns-work/

Purchased legally! Can you believe that? Jeeze, what possible legitimate use can that have? You sure don't need something like that to hunt ducks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom