• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    My wife (me too) and her family have opened a new restaurant in Severn. The New Orleans Kitchen & French Market is now open. We are on the corner of 170 and 174 in Kelly's plaza right next to Carlson’s Doughnuts (awesome BTW). If you are in the area, we would love to see you.
    We (New Orleans Kitchen & French Market) are a traditional Po’ boy shop serving other New Orleans favorites as well, such as gumbo, jambalaya and muffulettas. Here is a link to a local online news site with an article about us:http://odenton.patch.com/listings/new-orleans-kitchen-and-french-market http://odenton.patch.com/listings/new-orleans-kitchen-and-french-market
    I hope to see you guys and gals there. The range is not far either. We could go for a shoot and then get lunch!

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    Do you thicken your Gumbo with file or okra?

Chef uses okra. As for the rest of our food I’d say that it is a good mix of "up-town" and "down-home" cooking. Everything is made fresh and from scratch. We use either local or gulf coast ingredients.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Bienvenue a Severn.

I was wondering when you're were going to be open.

Love the Carlson's, who happen to be shooters and collectors too, but are you going to be serving beignets and cafe au lait like Du Monde?

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    Bienvenue a Severn.

I was wondering when you're were going to be open.

Love the Carlson's, who happen to be shooters and collectors too, but are you going to be serving beignets and cafe au lait like Du Monde?

We talk/ show off our guns all the time. He stops me with something new to talk about almost every day. His doughnuts are the best!
    we will serve beignets eventualy, but not right now. We are taking it slow to start out with. It is a lot of work. We do have the french quarter coffe though!

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    This alone will make a trip from Carroll County worthwhile. :thumbsup:

Awesome! We have a roast beef, ham, oyster, fried chicken and shrimp po' boy on that bread. you can order them dressed or undressed. Dressed comes with mayo, creole mustard, lettuce, tomato and pickles. The fried chicken has a sweet hot sauce instead of mustard. They are all great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom