• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    this type of fear mongering hurts us all to include you who are most inclined to propagate it.

i live in in the cherry hill/brooklyn area and still folks in greater balto. think it's dangerous here. Yet, i have found my peace here and the amount of thing happening close by vs all other areas in balto. i have lived are like night and day to my great satisfaction. So, much fear is based on ignorance and Md./balto. is a breeding ground for it that's very sad to realize.

someone comes t visit and they say oh it's nice here, i hear bus drivers saying they would like to move back here too. so perspective and reality is a beast that many here don't care to know well if at all. obviously the mileage of many varies especialy those who live in unwarranted fear. ijs

I really am happy for you that you FEEL safe where you are. But, I feel bad for all those who found out otherwise... the hard way. And that list is very long. I truly hope you never do.

I don’t do fear mongering. But I do advise folks to take an umbrella with them on a rainy day. Not because they should fear the rain or getting wet... rather that they recognize that the rain is there... and be prepared for it.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Heard this morning that the latest Rent-a-Top-Cop believes he can help "heal" the city.

I don't want to be the one to have to say it, but it can't be healed... It needs to be cauterized.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom