• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    MDS is indeed among the top tier of firearms related forums , for both legal issues, and all things firearm and shooting related. We have and welcome members from around the country, and even a few internationally.

Yes a major factor is being a 2A battleground . Examples such as Fl and NC , I can only guess that since gunowners have it relatively so well ( now ), that they don't have an imperitive to form a communications to fight for their rights.

This is not the total factor. Tn and IN have decent forums. Conversely a certain region of geographically small states with severe 2A challenges has rather lackluster forum .

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    I'm also registered and post on Calguns. There are a lot of similarities between us and Calguns, and I think it is because the restrictive gun laws and attacks from the Left create a strong sense of community.
    A couple years ago I tried to register on a Kentucky hunting site similar to this site and it took over a month for the admins to activate my account.

cool_t_1

Sep 14, 2016
    AA County MD
    Hands down the best site I have been on. Lots of great information and very very helpful. As others have said being restricted so to speak brings together those seeking a change.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Someone found a thesaurus on top of their emoji book...........

:lol2::D:innocent0;):lol:

Seriously, kudos to everyone involved. This forum is a great asset to our community and our efforts to organize against tyranny on a daily basis.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    My two cents, im also new to this forum. but have enjoyed every minute of it. i think about the forums from the prior night while working and i cant wait to get home have dinner and log on. Thank you to all involved to keep it going and thanks to all the MDS'ers that have shared their knowledge. I know i know get a life right

Mr H

Banana'd
    Wait....

Someone is LEAVING MD?!!!

:shrug:

;)

Seriously, I wish them well in retirement, and have to agree that this is a rare and solid family we have here.

Sure folks "bump into each other" (as Netanyahu said today) over positions... but as far as foxholes go, I'm proud to share this one with all of you.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    :lol2::D:innocent0;):lol:

Seriously, kudos to everyone involved. This forum is a great asset to our community and our efforts to organize against tyranny on a daily basis.

I agree Gryph. The men and women I have met are all like family who have each other's backs and the backs of those we seek to protect from those who trample on and piss away our Constitutional rights. I can think of no better reason to exist and so glad I found my way here.

Snav

Feb 27, 2013
    Montgomery Co.
    I remember being at a range and hearing people say that defending ugly guns (which I didn't have at the time) wasn't their concern, but later lamenting the requirement to do paperwork on hunting rifles or shotguns and thinking 'where were they?', that it was everybody's fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom