• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    It was talked about a lot while Florida was writing it's new gun grabbing and 2A infringement laws.

The best thing would be to google it. Cuzz I don't know how to copy and paste links.

If you don't have a source, please don't post hysteria / rumors like that.

There's enough confusion and fear over this as it is, I think.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Pretty much the routine insane anger at fellow citizens who march to have their Civil Rights restored.

"You don't have a right to do this!.....You don't have a right to be here!", etc. etc.

I thought maybe he was saying something like "nobody pops popcorn like I do."

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

I can see Marylanders to prevent gun owenership and mothers against everything useing an ap like that every time someone says their a gun owner or standing outside a range and reporting every car or truck that leaves

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I can see Marylanders to prevent gun owenership and mothers against everything useing an ap like that every time someone says their a gun owner or standing outside a range and reporting every car or truck that leaves

No doubt. Rat finks everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    From the ABC link above ...

"This is about getting people help, so that anonymous gateway -- keeping these tips absolutely anonymous -- means that someone can get that information out there without fear of any form of retribution," she added.
    apps1-ht-mem-180222_4x3_992.jpg

Sounds perfect for SWATing.

(ABC is apparently using an image from a related Colorado app)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    At least Maryland requires two party consent to being recorded.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    At least Maryland requires two party consent to being recorded.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Eh, kinda sorta.

If there’s an expectation of privacy, then audio recording is no good without consent.

Out in public, not so much.

There are also exceptions to the two party consent rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The "SAFE2TELL" grudge and score-settling snitch line coming to a "Free State" near you if we can't derail this treachery.

If you can join us for our "VETO THE RED FLAG" March & Rally tomorrow, check out our updated schedule and media plan here:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=5180102&postcount=51

If you are joining in from the start, look to be in the Calvert Street Garage (Bladen & Calvert) at 11:15am.

Beautiful weather for our demonstration to move Gov. Hogan to our side on HB1032.

ericahls

Aug 31, 2011
    Elkridge MD
    The "SAFE2TELL" grudge and score-settling snitch line coming to a "Free State" near you if we can't derail this treachery.

If you can join us for our "VETO THE RED FLAG" March & Rally tomorrow, check out our updated schedule and media plan here:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=5180102&postcount=51

If you are joining in from the start, look to be in the Calvert Street Garage (Bladen & Calvert) at 11:15am.

Beautiful weather for our demonstration to move Gov. Hogan to our side on HB1032.

So I just called SAFETOTELL a Colorado based reporting system and explained the problem with anonymous reports. After 10 min she finally acknowledged that in fact it IS a problem currently and that they are working behind the scenes legislatively to fix what should have been a glaring problem from the beginning.

It's not rocket science to understand that when there is no consequence for submitting a false report that people will use that system to harm others for fun or revenge, basically SWATTING on steroids.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    And when the killings do take place, folks in high places will have a decision to make.

1: Double down on stupid, blame gun owners, and try to make it easier to grab guns.

2: Cooler heads will prevail, develop policies rooted in the constitution, and reinstate due process.

Either America goes full blown totalitarianism or it doesn't.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    And when the killings do take place, folks in high places will have a decision to make.

1: Double down on stupid, blame gun owners, and try to make it easier to grab guns.

2: Cooler heads will prevail, develop policies rooted in the constitution, and reinstate due process.

Either America goes full blown totalitarianism or it doesn't.

What does history tell you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom