• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I posted many pages back that a black woman said she like the first amendment but did not like the second amendment . That was when we had the huge rally this Monday .

Like I said, you should have told her if cherry picking amendments was okay, then you don't like the 19th ;)

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    You might want to take a look at this: Hubert_Complaint.pdf

You might want to notice the thread title.

You might want to ask yourself, "Who has the authority to order 6 police cruisers to the scene of sidewalk blockage issue?"

Or, you can continue to randomly bash the popo and wait for the ban hammer to fall.

Maybe bored cops. Something for all of them to do. Or a covert reason to display an overwhelming amount of force.

Take your pick.

You might want to take a look at this: Hubert_Complaint.pdf

You might want to notice the thread title.

You might want to ask yourself, "Who has the authority to order 6 police cruisers to the scene of sidewalk blockage issue?"

Or, you can continue to randomly bash the popo and wait for the ban hammer to fall.

Excellent read. I never even though of 75% of the charges against the Sgt. and Chief.
    Then again, IANACRL

Last edited:

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Am looking for a link to Kevin H's commentary which I think was recorded during the Monday evening press conference. Kevin gave me this (YouTube RLE Media) at the Tuesday night HPRB hearing, but I can't find his particular video there. Thanks much.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Which would have made her go home and google fu it .

Exactly. Because the only causes(for or against) these days are the 1st and 2nd. No one knows history anymore. No one knows what any of the other amendments are, unless you're in 6th grade and you just learned it in social studies...

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Professional shitposter trying to spin the discussion. Exactly why our side needs to be out there countering it, as dirty as it may feel.

I see a few familiar names out there on that particular thread.

deleted

Last edited:

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Justin is reliably pro-2A. Hopefully his lack of response is just an oversight on the part of staff.

I did finally get a response from his office last night. Guess the communication was just lost in the stack.

He has always been a strong supporter, which was why I was concerned with the radio silence. Sounds like all is good. :thumbsup:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    When 6 police cars show up to break-up a protest by 12 second amendment supporters, the problem isn't the police. The problem is the folks using the police to suppress dissent.

Don't exaggerate the threat to public order and Delegate comfort. There were seven of us; one for each cruiser, with one guy left over. I'm disappointed that they didn't choose to arrest all of us.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I guess I must of stepped on someone's sensitive toes again...:rolleyes::D

It may not have been you. Your post could have gotten caught up in someone else's response and that's how your post was deleted. This happens all of the time, don't worry about it.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    There are certain times in life when moral clarity should guide your actions. In these moments, doing what’s right—and what you swore an oath to protect—takes precedence over job security.

Been there; done that. It's not easy or comfortable. And it's definitely not for the weak.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Don't exaggerate the threat to public order and Delegate comfort. There were seven of us; one for each cruiser, with one guy left over. I'm disappointed that they didn't choose to arrest all of us.

That would make for a weaker case, but a case nonetheless, IMO. Targeting only R&R and LD highlights highlights the maliciousness of the arrest order.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I guess I must of stepped on someone's sensitive toes again...:rolleyes::D Be nice if the mod would leave me a note..

Keep beating that drum and you might get a note that you don't like.

Most people with at least a couple of firing synapses around here understand that if something gets redacted, it's for cause and they get over it.

Not everything in this world is about you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom