MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    This family of Patriots is now the cover photo on the PP Book of Faces page.

b7a51c1796aca180d7a1a02525cb7ca7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    The Patriot Picket was so very well organized. From Mission BBQ to the sidewalk. It was great times with good people. Not a moment of confusion. It was great to put so many new faces to some old names and see some faces again that I know.

Jeff, I don't have words to say how I feel about you except that I love you brother.

Thank you to all who donated their time and money. It wouldn't have happened without you all.

^ this

Super organized and very, very welcoming. The leadership made everyone feel appreciated and important. The entire evening ran perfectly.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    My only pic the green shirts blocking the sidewalk

Attachments

• 20180212_174752.jpg
      20180212_174752.jpg
      63.3 KB · Views: 578

mickeyk9

Member Lives Matter
    Aug 18, 2011
    quantum spins
    It was a pleasure meeting everyone last night, my son and I very much enjoyed being there. My son has a newfound appreciation for the power of passionate causes. I have 45 mins of gopro video I need to work on tonight. Probably overkill given all the others with video cameras there but I'll see if there's any good footage.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    My heartfelt thanks to all who stood on the bricks last night and a special thanks to those who posted photos and video streams. Wish I could have been there with you but the constant flow of information was watched with great attention from here in Free America.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Our Family is honored to be part of the Patriot Picket Family.

Thank you Stoveman

Thank you to everyone who is so kind to our boys. Your response to their attendance has helped reinforce their drive to be lifelong Patriots.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Our Family is honored to be part of the Patriot Picket Family.

Thank you Stoveman

Thank you to everyone who is so kind to our boys. Your response to their attendance has helped reinforce their drive to be lifelong Patriots.

It gets better!

Chad, your boys are now SPOKESMODELS for 2A on WCBM’s News Page!

Show & Tell at church can be awesome!

Attachments

• D97A050A-04F8-4A1B-A3C1-482F20E12C0C.jpg
      D97A050A-04F8-4A1B-A3C1-482F20E12C0C.jpg
      85.1 KB · Views: 528

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Wow, great night. Should have never come to this but it did and citizens gathered to protest "Infringements"! I can visualize being side by side with these same great patriots dumping over-taxed tea into the harbor. Too many names to mention but thanks to everyone who was able to make it, as well as those supporting the PP wherever you happened to be.

Great to have had the chance to spend time with "Dude" Heller! truly an evening to remember.

Attachments

• Dude Heller.jpg
      Dude Heller.jpg
      117.2 KB · Views: 522

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    who were the green shirts?

Pro-Maglev train folks

Actually, I believe the green shirt wearing folks were there, for lack of a better description, for 'green' cleaning policies, whatever the heck that might mean. These folks were on the sidewalk adjacent to the bus stop. Seemingly not well organized or motivated, but still, there to stand up for something.

The maglev folks were from a carpenters union, supporting the maglev project, and they were permitted to be in Lawyer's Mall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom