• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    I know I'm

preach.JPG

This is a common sense list I think we can all embrace.

Demand #2) It is demanded that you support the illusion that gun laws will halt criminals from using guns to commit violence. The entire delusion hinges on the obviously false idea that people who routinely break the law will somehow magically abide by the law when you want them to. The existence of "gun free zone" signs further demonstrates the delusional thinking of those who ridiculously convince themselves that laws somehow restrict the actions of people who do not follow the law. (Liberalism is the art of being able to hold two wholly contradictory ideas in your head at the same time and somehow believe them both to be true...)

The whole article is here:

http://www.naturalnews.com/054625_political_correctness_mass_mental_illness_insane_America.html

That site helped my wife understand our need to be better prepared to defend ourselves in the event of civil unrest.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    I agree with all of that except for this part:

Black Lives do not matter to most black people. Only the lives that make the national news matter to them.

That's a lie and is divisive emotional ranting. Black lives do matter to most black people, especially the ones taken by blacks. It's just that their voices are being drowned out by the racist Marxist elements.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    I agree with all of that except for this part:

Black Lives do not matter to most black people. Only the lives that make the national news matter to them.

That's a lie and is divisive emotional ranting. Black lives do matter to most black people, especially the ones taken by blacks. It's just that their voices are being drowned out by the racist Marxist elements.

I think you're correct. The logic and reason has gone down the drain and all the MSM press ever pays any attention to is the loudmouth racists on both sides of the emotions.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    That site catches immense amounts of shit from the hippies on their FB page for stuff like this.

KL1

Feb 6, 2013
    Northern MoCo

Granted, that statement taken at face value is probably not true, but for the context, in case you haven't read it already, that quote is taken from a much longer post by an African-American cop who has spent his carreer policing in predominantly black neighborhoods. He makes some pretty strong points. Check out this thread: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=196409&highlight=stalien

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    I was expecting to see one of the items be about the brain washing of how husbands are to be servants to their wives treating them like queens of the realm. It is a mentality that I am recovering from... YMMV.

Otherwise great article, I've shared it around a bunch of places.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Granted, that statement taken at face value is probably not true, but for the context, in case you haven't read it already, that quote is taken from a much longer post by an African-American cop who has spent his carreer policing in predominantly black neighborhoods. He makes some pretty strong points. Check out this thread: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=196409&highlight=stalien

Here's a quote from him:
    It never sat right with me. I wanted to help my community and stop watching the blood of African Americans spilled on the street at the hands of a fellow black man. I became a cop because black lives in my community, along with ALL lives, mattered to me, and wanted to help stop the bloodshed.

He admits it there. Blacks do care about black lives murdered by black people. It mattered to him. It's why he became a cop.

It doesn't matter who it comes from, whether they're black, white, yellow, green, pink, whatever, it's divisive emotional rhetoric to claim that black people don't care about blacks being murdered by other blacks. Yes, the sociopathic criminal racist and Marxist elements don't care but I wouldn't expect them to.

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    My sign for tomorrow's anti anti-gun protest:
    "It's an illusion that gun laws will halt criminals from using guns to commit violence"

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Great article!
    It touched a sore spot with me. I laud his courage for writing it, especially since he undoubtedly knows that the First Amendment was only intended to protect against governmental retaliation. Challenging Political Correctness in this country is almost as dangerous as it was back in the thirties up through the Cold War in some European countries. It opens the gates for a flood of ostracism (and maybe worse) from the Politically Correct social media, the Politically Correct press, and other Politically Correct party members. I often wish that I had the courage to say (or write) what I really think, but it could be Politically Incorrect and I'm not ready to be a hermit, yet. (OOPs, I've probably gone to far already)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom