• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    They haveFederal Black packs of 223 fmj for about $.20 per round AFTER rebate but before any discounted gift cards. However, it appears this may be in store only. While you can purchase online at that price, for some reason they’re adding a $20 hazmat fee for shipping which I have never seen them do before for ammo.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/5-d...&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&

I don’t know the differences between black packs and other federal ammo but the price is right if the situation fits.

Other types of ammo also on sale. Rebate link included on the product page.

Edit: raise.com has BP/Cabela’s gift cards for about a 17-18% discount today with code cyber. If you use active junky, that would be another 2% cash back.

letmeoutpax

Nov 12, 2013
    St. Mary's
    Quick question: for the vistaoutdoor rebate, you need to have the packing slip/product shipping label. I noticed they added $30 for shipping and taxes. Is there a way to get this if you ship to the store?
    Thanks

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    Quick question: for the vistaoutdoor rebate, you need to have the packing slip/product shipping label. I noticed they added $30 for shipping and taxes. Is there a way to get this if you ship to the store?
    Thanks

I ordered several boxes for free shipping to my local BassPro store. I'm still puzzled by the hazmat fee for the .223. None of the other Federal Black Pack ammo shows that fee on checkout.

You should get a receipt/packing list etc. when you pick it up.

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    Weird never had Cabela’s put the hazmat charge on ammo, and Cabela’s will not let you ship to a store either...

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I ordered several boxes for free shipping to my local BassPro store. I'm still puzzled by the hazmat fee for the .223. None of the other Federal Black Pack ammo shows that fee on checkout.

You should get a receipt/packing list etc. when you pick it up.

Same here. BTW cabelas at least is NOT charging that hazmat fee on 9mm. They are on .223.

They sent me a $20 off a $100 card/discount code 2 weeks ago. I was able to use it both cabelas and BPS. So I ordered 500 of 9mm from cabelas free shipped to my house and 300 of .223 from BPS shipped to the Hanover store for free.

I got another box of 9 today from cabelas because of the reduced price. If I’d held on till today I could have gotten all the boxes for $42.50, plus the various discounts. Oh well, still should end up around 8-10 cents a round on the 9mm and under 20 for the .223 in the end.

I would have gotten more, but I snapped up a number of other deals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom