• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Article: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ent=2016-08-06&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

Hogue Inc: “Wells Fargo Refused Our Business Due to Weapons Manufacture.”

AAEAAQAAAAAAAANaAAAAJDM1ZTBlM2JlLWFmYjktNDBjZS05YzAzLWEyMTcwNzFmZTkyYQ.jpg

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Lets roll back the clock 150ys. I think It would be fair to say that without the guns there would probably be no Wells Fargo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I'll bet they will GLADLY do business with Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics...etc..etc...etc...

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Looks like these companies, who typically give money to both the Democrat and Republican conventions, have withdrawn from sponsoring/supporting only the Republican convention.

Like it or not, the lines are being drawn.

companies_boycott_republican_convention-777x437.png

"Apple joins Wells Fargo, UPS, Motorola, JPMorgan Chase, Ford, and Walgreens in pulling funding for Republican national convention in July 2016"

Source:
    http://www.nimble.news/apple-joins-...-funding-republican-national-convention-july/

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    Wells Fargo is only slightly behind Bank of America is the race to be the worst bank on social/moral/political issues. If you're doing business with them, you should know they're using your money to fight against you on all fronts.

http://www.2ndvote.com

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Is this the same as refusing to bake a cake ??
    Actually, I think it is. Refusing service to someone based on their beliefs. How can a public company refuse to deal the just the money from a company producing items which are protected by the Constitution?

Riley26

Mar 12, 2013
    Odenton, Maryland
    Wells Fargo would not event be here in 2016 if it were not for Colt, Winchester, Remington, etc. WF should be helping out the firearms community, and respect the history which provided for their security. I for one am Closing my Wells Fargo accounts.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    As recently as April Wells Fargo was resisting the Operation Chokepoint mandate. The Feds are trying to inundate banks with paperwork to make it a bad business decision to work with certain industries. So was this a Wells Fargo branch bank or a corporate decision?

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    As recently as April Wells Fargo was resisting the Operation Chokepoint mandate. The Feds are trying to inundate banks with paperwork to make it a bad business decision to work with certain industries. So was this a Wells Fargo branch bank or a corporate decision?

Does it matter?

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    What I see in my crystal-ball is homeowners insurance for owners of firearms impossible to buy. Sort of blurry but looks like health insurance going through the roof for firearm owners.

Stay-tuned

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Pretty sure their armored car folks carry firearms and I'd be willing to bet there are armed guards at some of their branches across the country. No sense in half assing things, they should go ahead and have them disarm while they're at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom