• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    My mother in law has decided to retire after 37 years of working at White Marsh Mall selling balloons as Kitty The Clown. Her last day will be June 2nd. For those who have grown up with Miss Kitty, please stop by between now and June 2nd to see her. She loves doing her job, but it's now time for her to retire. She's been at the mall for as long as the mall has been open.

If you grew up in the area, you'll know how much she means to that community. I hope everyone has a chance to meet her before she retires. She is a great person and even though she's my mother in law, I've got to say she is very special to many people including me.

The good thing, I get to say my mother in law is a real clown.... and mean it.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I remember you saying before that she was your mother in law. That is just crazy. Many memories of her as a kid in the early 90s. Congrats to her on an awesome career, brightening the days of possibly millions of kids over that term.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    We talked with her the last time we were in town. She's truly a wonderful woman. I had no idea she was your mother in law. She is truly an icon. After thirty seven years, she deserves a break.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Congrats to her. I'm not from here originally but my wife who is a local native knew who she is.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Wow, 37 years. I'm impressed. That's a real tribute to her joy and love of performing.

So are they looking for a new clown???

Not that you wouldn't totally rock it but, call me crazy, I think the last clown they'd want to replace Kitty with is one that scared the absolute living shit outta little kids.

But I could be wrong.

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    She was one of the few clowns my girls weren't scared of. Tell her congrats on retiring.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    My son loves clowns , my wife and my son took her flowers a couple weeks ago and took pictures with her . My son insisted i put a 8 x 10 picture on his bedroom wall , every night he looks at the picture and smiles .

She told my wife in retirement she will go into the NICU and hold babies and rock them in her free time , she is a wonderful lady .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom