• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    Heard this story on the radio this afternoon while driving home. One of the show hosts said "Well, ultimately, that's what the Second Amendment is for, right?"
    “On Saturday, a man with a large assault weapon with a large extended magazine came to my home. He stood outside my kitchen window for a couple of hours or so,” Levine said Monday on the Virginia House floor.
    Open-carrying on the public sidewalk is hardly "outside my kitchen window." (I'm assuming that's where the gentleman was, based on the police indicating that he wasn't trespassing.)

Pound sand, Delegate Levine.

chujohn

Dec 2, 2019
    Northern Virginia
    Heard this story on the radio this afternoon while driving home. One of the show hosts said "Well, ultimately, that's what the Second Amendment is for, right?"

Open-carrying on the public sidewalk is hardly "outside my kitchen window." (I'm assuming that's where the gentleman was, based on the police indicating that he wasn't trespassing.)

Probably a guy waiting at a bus stop holding a guitar case...:D

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

And the scumbag didn’t even take one picture of the nasty man and his nasty gun standing there for hours. As we say in MDS..”this story is worthless without pictures”!

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Sounds like the scared pol. is attempting to stretch the truth. While factually true that the entire universe is "outside his kitchen window" it is obvious he is trying to paint a picture different than what really happened. Looks like a person on a public street exercising several of his enumerated constitutional rights.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    A politician trying to infringe on our inalienable rights to keep and bear arms was scared by a free American showing why the 2a exists....oh no, I am just all emotionally emotional over this.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    “I asked them to ask the man if he would like to come to my office instead, to come chat with me in my office in Richmond,” Levine went on. “And, if he did not want to do that, if he wanted to protest outside my office in Richmond. The man declined my offer, through the police"

Uh huh.

And monkeys fly out of my butt.

This little punk tried to invite a scary rifle carrying man to his office for tea and biscuits? Riiiiight. I bet Mark Levine was cowering under his bed calling his mommy.

And "A man tried to coerce me"? Who talks like that?

Remember this is the self proclaimed gun expert who thinks fully loaded magazines (thus not been fired recently) get red hot, that semi autos are notoriously inaccurate, and that you can't hunt with an AR-15

This guy is so full of it he could put a fertilizer factory out of business

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Found this gem on Gun Feed... Apparently the Right Honorable Delegate is also quite a historian. Did you know that AR-15s were developed by the Nazi's... I'm shocked. I'm guessing that Eugene Stoner must have been one of those dreaded Illinois Nazis. What a freakin' idiot.

Attachments

• Levine Ad.jpg
      Levine Ad.jpg
      50.8 KB · Views: 406

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I saw this news article this morning as well. There is a picture of the guy out there. Its perfectly legal, as he was standing in a public park. There is ZERO proof that the gun was "fully loaded", though I hope and assume it was. Police were called, they came out and had a brief interaction with the man and determined that no crime occurred. Despite this, the moron politician stated that he intends to "press charges" and was in communication with the State's Attorney. He stated that if it wasn't against the law, then he's happy he is a law maker and he'll make sure its against the law in the future.

Should be interesting to see how this plays out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom