• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • langdon2009

Sep 18, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    I’ve ordered a Kel Tec KSG-25 and was told that it’s not compliant in the state of Maryland. I could’ve sworn they were though although they can hold over 20 rounds the magazines are internal and not detachable and I’ve seen people selling them... Am I wrong?

langdon2009

Sep 18, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    I ordered it from budsgunshop in Kentucky. It pissed me off because after 3 days my order got turned around. I tried explaining to the lady why it was legal but she had a attitude so I told her just to cancel the order. She kept saying “high capacity firearms with over 10 rounds are banned” and I kept trying to explain that the magazines in these shotguns aren’t detachable and are internal and that rule only applies to detachable mags!!

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Again, there is no point being mad at buds gun. MD laws are confusing to Marylanders. So you cant really expect an out of state dealer to keep up. They just dont sell enough guns to merrylanders to make it worth the cost of all the legal research etc.

zoopal

Jun 13, 2013
    I ordered it from budsgunshop in Kentucky. It pissed me off because after 3 days my order got turned around. I tried explaining to the lady why it was legal but she had a attitude so I told her just to cancel the order. She kept saying “high capacity firearms with over 10 rounds are banned” and I kept trying to explain that the magazines in these shotguns aren’t detachable and are internal and that rule only applies to detachable mags!!
    Everyone know bud gun shop is SUCKED, they have a worst customer service and don't want to sell anything to Marylanders:mad54:

cdub702

May 13, 2017
    Mr Rodgers Neighborhood
    You may wont to check this place out I was in there a couple weeks ago. I know I saw one on the wall . Hanover armory 410-553-4845@ 1327 Ashton Rd, Hanover, MD 21076 givem a buzz.I have had good experiences with them. Ask for Julian.

langdon2009

Sep 18, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    Ahh I bought a used Micro Draco from there. It was a bit overpriced $860ish but one of the only places that had it at the time. I’m poor that’s why I tried to use Buds plus Hickock45 always talks about them LOL but I may go down there tomorrow, thanks!

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    You may wont to check this place out I was in there a couple weeks ago. I know I saw one on the wall . Hanover armory 410-553-4845@ 1327 Ashton Rd, Hanover, MD 21076 givem a buzz.I have had good experiences with them. Ask for Julian.

Unless he has returned there, Julian hasn't been aquainted with Hanover Armory for over 6 month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom