• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    PS:

Not sure if I believe this stuff neither'.

Mebee' they just need to get Hilliary to wipe their servers clean. :rolleyes:

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    NRA lost my financial support the moment they rolled on bump stocks. I don't have one, and don't want one, but that's no excuse for the oldest civil rights organization in the world to go soft on a piece of plastic.

That my dollars no longer support Wayne's expensive taste in clothes is just icing on the cake. He, and those that had knowledge of this crap and didn't take action, can pound sand.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    NRA lost my financial support the moment they rolled on bump stocks. I don't have one, and don't want one, but that's no excuse for the oldest civil rights organization in the world to go soft on a piece of plastic.

That my dollars no longer support Wayne's expensive taste in clothes is just icing on the cake. He, and those that had knowledge of this crap and didn't take action, can pound sand.

At one time i would have disagreed , but it is obvious i was fooled .

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    There’s certainly more to all of this than what we see, and who knows how much of this is even true.

However, the optics are bad. It’s time to drain the NRA swamp and infuse some fresh blood in the nation’s best known 2A advocacy group.

+1

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    NRA needs to get their shit together fast.

Looking at the 2020 map is NOT like the 2018 map. Republicans are defending ALOT of senate seats.

Democrats have 14 Senate seats up, and in reality, 8 of those 14 are in fairly solid blue areas. So that's really only 6 Senate seats to defend.

Republicans have 21 seats to defend, and of those 21, 10 are in fairly solid red states. Republicans have to defend 3 more Seats than Democrats. Republicans have a 3 vote majority in the Senate.

Republicans have 3 incumbents retiring vs Democrats 1, which opens up the possibility of another unelectable person winning the primary.

Democrats can win the Senate by winning 3 seats, tying the Senate and winning the Presidency.

Now, as we know, anything can happen, but in states with strong hunting cultures, we need an organization with the clout of the NRA to be able to say "This guy from New York City who says 'Yeah I hunt' is a lier."

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Why are there no statements from NRA? are they waiting for everyone to give up and say go to hell? They are just laughing at us, I got a new"Under attack, please send money to the Bahamas" letter from them Saturday.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The problem is i and all here work hard for the money i make , and when i donate i do on my own freewill but when i find out they are living high on the hog then some of them need to be cut and kicked out . They are getting too big for them britches IMHO

tmo8320

Mar 31, 2019
    The problem is i and all here work hard for the money i make , and when i donate i do on my own freewill but when i find out they are living high on the hog then some of them need to be cut and kicked out . They are getting too big for them britches IMHO

Brother and how!!! ⭐️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

You probably think TV preachers shouldn’t have Lear jets too.
    Don’t be a hater.

:)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Why are there no statements from NRA? are they waiting for everyone to give up and say go to hell? They are just laughing at us, I got a new"Under attack, please send money to the Bahamas" letter from them Saturday.
    Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    24 million dollars paid to a law firm over 13 months is crazy sh*t. I didn't read every page of these documents, but it doesn't seem like Ollie North ever was able to obtain a detailed breakdown of those bills.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Oh, My new shirt came.

Attachments

• bahamanra 2.jpeg
      bahamanra 2.jpeg
      85.5 KB · Views: 477

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics