• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Even after 15 years of doing this, I'm still never going to understand the dysfunction that it takes to have two identities talking to one another, and it's taking place in multiple threads.

:sad20:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 5.51.30 AM.png
      Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 5.51.30 AM.png
      1.6 KB · Views: 420

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Even after 15 years of doing this, I'm still never going to understand the dysfunction that it takes to have two identities talking to one another, and it's taking place in multiple threads.

Ah man...just when they started to get to know each other. :lol2:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Chad called that one last night in a text.

SigDog

Feb 11, 2013
    West Virginia
    When I worked in a LGS, we got "operators" like this guy in occasionally.
    Lots of tactical advice for everyone that would, or wouldn't, listen.
    My reply was along the lines of "You know, I'll bet you get taken out in the first five minutes of the apocalypse by a guy with a Highpoint."
    Apologies to the Highpoint fans.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Don't disagree, but Rob put that supposed POS PSA through a 5k torture test and up and till that point no other AR passed. That freedom PSA did! Therefore I am confident that it will be good enough for OPs friend and his first range session.

EDIT: Forgot to mention HBAR. Have you seen how many non HBAR rifles are MD legal per MSPD Firearms Search Not sure if HBAR has any meaning in MD anymore.

So based on an N of 1 with a T&E gun, you're making a definitive conclusion? Clandestine's likely looked at 100s of PSA rifles and complete uppers in coming to his conclusion. I realize that I'm responding to a ghost, singular, both above and in the quote below.

How many uppers have you bought? Just for builds and then sales?

More than 1, less than 6. Never sold one. Not all have been made into rifles. Weird question.

Chad called that one last night in a text.

Lol, you weren't the only one. ;) I love it when Norton's on summer break.

I guess that was an accurate prediction of things to come.

Lol

md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River

Multiple Personality Disorder. They are having a group chat. :D

md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River
    Sadly I have to confess to having several PSA uppers which I bought mainly because they were HBAR CHF barrels. I should take Chad's class one of these days to learn more and possibly fix things before they become actual problems. I guess my go to gun will be my unfired $528 Windham Weaponry which I bought from Jlowes shortly after Trump won.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    This thread started out as, "asking for a friend." :rolleyes: I guess we know who the friend was :P He kinda let it slip early on when he admitted to ordering the Colt.

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Holy moly.....I havent checked this thread for a day and all this happens.....now how and I going to find it if he likes Colt or PSA better????

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Holy moly.....I havent checked this thread for a day and all this happens.....now how and I going to find it if he likes Colt or PSA better????

We don't talk about PSA much anymore. The couple I have run very well though its no Colt!

Id be tempted to buy two Deltons and upgrade uppers and triggers as funds become available but that's just me.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04