• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Are there ever any Glock "armorers" that I can get some parts from and installed at the Howard Co. show? Always see AR's getting worked on.

What do you need installed? There are Youtube videos that will explain just about everything you can change in a Glock. They're not difficult to work on. For your first, I'd recommend taking pictures at ever step. Just in case you get confused, you will have something to reference when you put it back together.

Good Luck!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Haven't been to the Howard County show in years (or any shows for that matter - came to the conclusion that mostly what is there are over priced run of the mill stuff) but I'm looking for a good condition (low muzzle wear and non-rust pitted) USGI M1 carbine as a shooter. Do you think I'd have any luck there?

If you don't find one at the Howard County show, you might consider going to the Oaks Gun show in PA (October). I know of at least 2 vendors who sell them and you get a rifle that's been checked and doesn't have worn out parts. Usually starting around $800.

Good Luck!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    One add in the paper said HQL processing, does that mean someone is running a mobile livescan? For that reason alone I'd go to get my prints done and look around for fun.

There are many here who have taken that course. There are others who would never give them their money.

But I guess if you have no dog in the fight, they're as good as any to get your training from.

Try to do a search and see what you think.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Last night at Jiu-Jitsu class some dude was complaining about Fox's customer service. I lol'd.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    The Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association will be having a table at the show. We will be raffling off a M1 Carbine. Winner will be drawn when all the tickets are sold. All money goes to supporting the current MD 2A legal cases. Stop by, fondle the rifle and buy a ticket or two. Tickets are $20.00.

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    There are many here who have taken that course. There are others who would never give them their money.

But I guess if you have no dog in the fight, they're as good as any to get your training from.

Try to do a search and see what you think.

Oh I don't need training, I only need my livescan done at this point and haven't had a chance to get in and get it done.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Last night at Jiu-Jitsu class some dude was complaining about Fox's customer service. I lol'd.

I will admit that I bought a gun from them after talking to one of the reps at the last Timonium show (this was back before I knew that they were persona non grata around here). I was talking to the one rep and mentioned that I was wanting to take some kind of handgun training class but that there wasn't really anything being offered near me. It turns out that he lives really close to me so he gave me his number and he said to call him and he would take me out to Hap Baker to teach me about whichever gun I bought. I never did take him up on it, though, but I thought that it was a generous offer.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    looks like i'll be sharing a table with a friend to sell some junk.
    look for the guy with the "Minions" T-shirt.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom