• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1ceman

Dec 26, 2013
    Today back downtown at same job. Paid for parking with the app.

Got a ticket for failure to display receipt in car.

It’s a friggin crime.

If you use Park Mobile, theres no paper receipt, but they will help fight it if it was paid for before maid wrote the ticket and you were within the allotted time.

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    This was not in DC but close. I was in Arlington parked across from the police station on courthouse rd. I had been there the 2 hrs and was finished up. Got in my van to call the office and see what was next which turned into a help troubleshoot something over the phone. As I'm on the phone the meter maid walked up started writing a ticket. I beeped the horn and he came over and said if I don't move I'm getting ticketed. Well I can't drive and talk on the phone legally so what do you want me to do? I handed him a quarter and rolled my window back up to finish my phone call. He stood right at my window trying to talk to me the entire time I was on the phone till I drove away. That guy was trying every nerve I had. I find it quite comical now but damn, I felt I was going to be on the 5 oclock news that night if I had to stay on the phone any longer.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    You thin you are mad on H St NW this guy was having a hell of a time parking in a no parking spot. Nice meter maid helped guide him into the spot , he got out used the kiosk to pay put the receipt in his truck and walked away. Meter Maid waited till he left then wrote him a ticket .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom