• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The Leftists in DC want a strict 18th century interpretation of the Second Amendment.

Until you actually possess a musket ball in DC.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    The Leftists in DC wants a strict 18th century interpretation of the Second Amendment.

Or a spent shotgun shell, DC's punk bitch prosecutors didn't do anything to David Gregory for having an illegal high capacity magazine but those same domestic enemies of the constitution will put you in jail for having a spent shotgun shell.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/23/trial-mark-witaschek-washington-dc-one-shotgun-she/

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    The Leftists in DC want a strict 18th century interpretation of the Second Amendment.

In the 18th century interpretation of the Second Amendment, DC was awash with guns and ammunition of all types, and there was still a dueling field in Bladensburg. Ah, the good old days - no Liberals, just Whigs.

AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    As somebody who works in DC - you have to be super-paranoid about everything remotely firearms related.

My nightmare is somehow not remembering to bring my UNLOADED shotgun in from the locked truck of my car after going shooting and then driving into DC the next day. I would normally never leave a gun in a car under any circumstances (just asking to have it stolen) but one innocent mistake and you are in a world of trouble down there.

You are trouble for that even in MD, but in DC, you are definitely going to visit DC jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom