• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Wow. I'd love to try one. Hopefully, they will be able to get the price down on that bull pup. 25-round magazines are interesting as well.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Factory mag-fed bullpup semi-auto shotgun = tingling sensation. I only have a couple shotguns, maybe it's time to get the SKO-BULL, KSG, and that Adler tactical gun...

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Factory mag-fed bullpup semi-auto shotgun = tingling sensation. I only have a couple shotguns, maybe it's time to get the SKO-BULL, KSG, and that Adler tactical gun...

I want a KSG something awful. I just keep hearing bad things about their functionality. I believe clandestine described them as "just undependable" at one point

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    If they can make it super reliable, it's going to give the VEPR a run for its money in 3-Gun Open. And they're not asking crazy prices for either version.

Hellrazr78

May 20, 2011
    Balt. Co.
    I was just searching around the other day for semi auto 12 gauge shotguns and was discouraged to see that the only option was a saiga 12 kit. This is exciting news!

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    If this has anyway the quality the DP-12 has then its on my Bucket List and the Bullpup would be a very nice option if they can keep in the legal size and not SBS territory...though I still like the Vepr 12....tuff choices always...

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    It's nice to see an American company now making one. That being said, I've had really good luck with my MK1919 Match. Super-reliable; feeds everything.

2015-11-26%2012.25.27_zpstrmjhwh2.jpg

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I'm tempted in picking up the DP-12. Got to handle 1 at big dogs and it's been on my mind since lol

Apr 29, 2015
    Very cool

That caption for the foregrip made me laugh. It's a 3D-printed prototype made on an SLS machine, hence the "aggressive texture." Underneath the angled serrations you can see different layers of the model that the machine couldn't smooth out and closer to the barrel you can see how porous the sintered material is. They must still be working on the molded parts, which explains the release date being 3-4 months away. Designing those must be a fun job.
    Untitled%201_zpssd1ovf5l.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom