• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoeMurrda

Feb 19, 2016
    Hello all, looking for a 7.62x39 borelock for a Zastava M92 that I'll be picking up next week. I messaged Wendigo since he was listed in the spreadsheet, but it has been passed along. Let me know if you have one. I can meet you or pay for shipping
    Hey Boonie,

I'm brand new to MDS. I just got an m92 sent in myself, and my FFL doesn't have bore locks for it in stock. Were you ever able to attain one? If so, from where? If you still had one I'd be willing to buy it from you, or if you were in the market for a .45acp lock, I have one still in the bag that I could trade. I live in Ellicott City. Thanks.

Chris (aka Moe Murrda)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

MoeMurrda

Feb 19, 2016
    Hi, my m92 7.62x39 pistol just came in and my FFL doesn't have any bore locks for it. I would like buy, in person or via shipping, new or used, a bore lock. Sores anyone have one tip sell our know where one can be bought? I have a .45acp lock still in the bag of someone would like to trade. I am under a time crunch ( before March 3- a shooting trip with some buddies). Thanks in advance

SC to MD

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 8, 2016
    Hi, my m92 7.62x39 pistol just came in and my FFL doesn't have any bore locks for it. I would like buy, in person or via shipping, new or used, a bore lock. Sores anyone have one tip sell our know where one can be bought? I have a .45acp lock still in the bag of someone would like to trade. I am under a time crunch ( before March 3- a shooting trip with some buddies). Thanks in advance

Go to ebay or Amazon...

Quick search shows: http://www.amazon.com/Omega-Internal-Chamber-Lock-Rifle/dp/B00QLMA1VO

You could wait for someone here as well... also, you could call gun stores close to you and see if someone has one. Someone must have one. I'm sure one of the Rockville stores have one (they must!).

MoeMurrda

Feb 19, 2016
    Thank you so much for your quick reply. I've seen them on ebay and omega's webpage, but after shipping it's $40, which I find an absurd amount to pay for something I'll never use again. I'll try the gun stores to see if they have any. Thanks!

Jan 12, 2016
    Central MD
    I have a 9mm lock that i can lend out for a purchase now in the Annapolis to Glen Burnie corridor and am avail most mon thru fridays 8am to 3pm in that area. Just paid for mine like a newbie dumbass cause i didnt know about the exchange. If it helps one of you all i will feel it worth my money. Hit me up! Glad to help save a dime.

JJakes

Aug 26, 2015
    I have a 9mm lock that i can lend out for a purchase now in the Annapolis to Glen Burnie corridor and am avail most mon thru fridays 8am to 3pm in that area. Just paid for mine like a newbie dumbass cause i didnt know about the exchange. If it helps one of you all i will feel it worth my money. Hit me up! Glad to help save a dime.

Thanks, Steve!!!

Saved me $22.95 and met up with me within a few minutes of my office.

This is a good guy!

lonebrave

Sep 27, 2014
    Looking for a 9mm bore lock for a pickup on 9th or 10th, preferably in the Annapolis/Crownsville area. Anyone have one available to borrow for a couple days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom