Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Topics of Interest > The Depot
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Old January 28th, 2020, 10:21 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd=Good+Substantial View Post
Isn't "sale price" or "marked down". The solid yellow stickers on the shelves said "clearance". Original prices were shown in small print.
At 12:45pm today there was nothing marked clearance in the gun section in Cockeysville. All the air rifles were their normal prices of like $130 and up
Skipjacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2020, 10:40 PM #12

Went to Cockeysville Walmart around 3pm. Picked up a 2 gun pack of Umarex XBG co2 BBguns with 19 shot magazines for $11. down from 50 something.

The great deal was on an all metal Crossman SNR357 co2 bb/pellet revolver, with a swing out cylinder and bullets that the BBs and pellets go into. Freaken sweet! And heavy. Oh yeah, the revolver was $79 marked down to $17. So $29.98 for 3 air guns. Asked the guy in sporting goods if they were to stop selling them and he said he didn't think so and he was expecting another shippment so who knows.
Attached Images

Old January 30th, 2020, 12:32 AM #13

The Westminster Walmart was out of marked down rifles, but had plenty of air pistols, many of them in the sub-$10 range. It also looked like they had a bunch of their archery and black powder stuff on clearance as well.
Old January 30th, 2020, 01:08 AM #14
EXTREME GUN OWNER

EXTREME GUN OWNER

"Air guns are destroying the environment by spewing out greenhouses gasses like CO2 and toxic lead pellets! They need to be banned before they destroy the whole planet, not to mention the damage they can do to someone's eyes. Only the police should have assault air guns!" - Mike Bloomturd probably

The Chicago police department said the best way to defend yourself from a violent attacker is to vomit on yourself. I think flinging poo could work a little better. But NOTHING beats flinging LEAD!
WeaponsCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2020, 03:14 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed195 View Post
Went to Cockeysville Walmart around 3pm. Picked up a 2 gun pack of Umarex XBG co2 BBguns with 19 shot magazines for $11. down from 50 something.

The great deal was on an all metal Crossman SNR357 co2 bb/pellet revolver, with a swing out cylinder and bullets that the BBs and pellets go into. Freaken sweet! And heavy. Oh yeah, the revolver was $79 marked down to $17.
Went back out to the Westminster Walmart and picked up the same 2 pack that you did. I also grabbed the Umarex XCP for $7. My only disappointment with it is that the lower is FDE. In the display case it looked black.

I am really bummed that they did not have the revolver. May have to do some more checking around. I looked in the one in Eldersburg, but did not even see a display of pistols. They did, however, have their Airsoft BBs on clearance for what looked to be 75% off.

I talked to the woman in the SG section in Westminster and she said she wasn't sure why they were clearancing them out. She thought that maybe they were changing makes that they were going to carry. She said that they would be resetting in about 3 weeks.

She did show me a new air rifle that they have now. It looks really nice. Looks like a lever action Henry, but also has some sort of cocking mechanism on the side that reminds me of a .22 semiautomatic.
Old January 31st, 2020, 03:16 PM #16
Registered Grendelophile

Registered Grendelophile

Nothing on clearance at Randallstown WM.

Home Page > Forum List > Topics of Interest > The Depot