Looking for MD Compliant AR-15 in 5.56/.223!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    You could always try a build if budget is an issue. Plenty of shops with lowers and compliant uppers around here. With prices out of sight for a while, getting creative and buying it in component forms helps, and you get the gun you want.

Building is really the best way to go IMHO- LPK is pretty simple to install in a stripped lower, recommend any of the great vids out there on YouTube to follow along with as you go. Complete or even just barreled uppers are a bit easier to get considering they aren’t regulated, I’ve always been able to find them online through various sources when trying. Albeit a few years now, but most I built out I put around $500 total into them initially (pre-optic, upgraded furniture though).

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    United in Rockville has a Colt 6721 Law Enforcement Carbine on consignment waiting for the 21-day Monkey County jail time to run out. Don’t know how long is left before they can sell it but you can talk to them.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    United in Rockville has a Colt 6721 Law Enforcement Carbine on consignment waiting for the 21-day Monkey County jail time to run out. Don’t know how long is left before they can sell it but you can talk to them.

What were they asking for it?

My guess though is that there were names on the list before it even went on the wall. I noticed that they have not been updating their consignments thread. Probably because things are selling too fast.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Like the one guy mentioned try Hanover armory, it’s close to BWI. Good people in there. Hafers in Clear Spring is stocked .was in there this weekend

jokie

May 27, 2020
    A in AA
    plus + for Hanover Armory. Plenty in stock. They build their own line of ARs backed by their own warranty.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    What were they asking for it?

My guess though is that there were names on the list before it even went on the wall. I noticed that they have not been updating their consignments thread. Probably because things are selling too fast.

Can't remember for sure but it was upwards of $2k if I remember correctly. It was on the rack behind the counter since it can't be placed for sale yet.

You may be right...for all I know they have a list of names to call when such items come in and it never sees the wall.

WarPig68

May 9, 2012
    Pasadena
    Hi all, I'm new here and was hoping to get some help. I am struggling to find a compliant AR-15 here in MD. EVERYTHING is out of stock. I'm checking wikiarms/ammoseek everyday multiple times. I call the stores and they have nothing. I do see some crazy prices like $1500+ whenever 1 or 2 pop up though. I'm willing to go up as high as $1200.

Does anyone have any advice on the best way to get my hands on one. I bought a bunch of ammo and I want to join a club so I can go to the range and shoot.

Thanks in advance!

Field Traders in Pasadena can help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom