Pugh: Baltimore crime-fighting strategy 'not working', we need more laws edition

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    From sanctuary to aiding and abetting. Nicely played.

Boiled frogs.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    OK, what do you propose to do about it? Besides whining incessantly, that is?

At this point, all I can do is "whine" about those things that no one else seems to be "whining" about. Considering where we are, there's not much more I can do. But I'm all ears....

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Pugh: Baltimore crime-fighting strategy 'not working', we need more laws edition ...
    How about enforcing laws instead of assisting law-breakers by funding their defense ???

Baltimore among 11 jurisdictions that will provide legal help for immigrants in deportation cases

emoji-adictamente%2B%25281%2529.jpg
    Just when you think some folks can't be stupider.

Those most often marked for deportation first are those that have committed crimes, right?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ports

Aug 11, 2014
    I live right around the corner from the killing at RoFo and Anthem House Apartments I gotta say I’m very concerned about the condition of law enforcement here. I prefer not to leave the city but unless I can carry I’m not sure I can stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I live right around the corner from the killing at RoFo and Anthem House Apartments I gotta say I’m very concerned about the condition of law enforcement here. I prefer not to leave the city but unless I can carry I’m not sure I can.

Not sure you can stay?

Is Capt. Larry's still open / good? L. P. Steamers is good.

Stay vigilant and safe!

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    So, let me see if I have this correctly, a man gets out of jail and 24 hours later points a gun at the police, they shoot and kill him and this is a problem with the Criminal Justice System?

Did I read that right?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Just when you think some folks can't be stupider.

Those most often marked for deportation first are those that have committed crimes, right?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Precisely. You or I commit a serious crime and we are going to prison. Illegal aliens committing the same crime are given a free plane ticket home/deported. Now despite rampant crime and other more serious issues the City wants to provide legal representation to those criminals being deported. So the question remains if the City successfully defends them from deportation will the States Attoreny then prosecute them for their crime and will they go to prison?

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    So, let me see if I have this correctly, a man gets out of jail and 24 hours later points a gun at the police, they shoot and kill him and this is a problem with the Criminal Justice System?

Did I read that right?

Sounds like good problem solving to me

Ports

Aug 11, 2014
    Not sure you can stay?

Is Capt. Larry's still open / good? L. P. Steamers is good.

Stay vigilant and safe!

I corrected it, not sure I can stay.

Yes, Capt Larry’s is still there. We take our daughter there for grill cheese. Love it.

LP steamers is making a killing. Packed all spring, summer and fall.

Rob1035

Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    I live right around the corner from the killing at RoFo and Anthem House Apartments I gotta say I’m very concerned about the condition of law enforcement here. I prefer not to leave the city but unless I can carry I’m not sure I can stay.

We're neighbors, and have similar feelings. I'm a Little Havana guy myself though

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    So Pugh thinks crime fighting isn't working? Well let's look at recent history:

A mayor in Baltimore stood on stage glorifying gang members while the state's attorney was prosecuting cops.
    1000's of people engaged in marches condemning cops and chanting a drug dealing corner boy's name; only a couple hundred showed up to light a candle for a dead cop that was trying to get a killer off the streets.

If ever there was a city that has earned the right to destroy itself, it is the cesspool known as Baltimore.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    So Pugh thinks crime fighting isn't working? Well let's look at recent history:

A mayor in Baltimore stood on stage glorifying gang members while the state's attorney was prosecuting cops.
    1000's of people engaged in marches condemning cops and chanting a drug dealing corner boy's name; only a couple hundred showed up to light a candle for a dead cop that was trying to get a killer off the streets.

If ever there was a city that has earned the right to destroy itself, it is the cesspool known as Baltimore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom