• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    They are/will be building a Chick-Fil-A, RoFo, and Tractor Supply in Tax-Free DE.

The Chick-Fil-A :thumbsup: and RoFo are going in the Lowes/BJ's shopping center between McDonald's and Burger King.

The Tractor Supply will be just north of those in a new shopping center behind the Rickard's Body Shop (essentially next to BJ's). :thumbsup:

tjohn55

LDO for CNO!
    Jan 13, 2016
    Willards, MD
    Costco

Would love to see a Costco in these parts...

tj

They are/will be building a Chick-Fil-A, RoFo, and Tractor Supply in Tax-Free DE.

The Chick-Fil-A :thumbsup: and RoFo are going in the Lowes/BJ's shopping center between McDonald's and Burger King.

The Tractor Supply will be just north of those in a new shopping center behind the Rickard's Body Shop (essentially next to BJ's). :thumbsup:

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Tell me about it. It took me 2 hours to get home from Christiana last week.

A big box store (Costco/Sam's/BJ/s) would go into Overbrook (Milton, end of Cave Neck Rd) if it ever gets approved.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    CFA now hiring!!!! MAGA!!!!

In preparation for a spring 2018 opening, employee hiring is under way for the new Chick-fil-A in Millsboro.

Chick-fil-A, an American fast-food restaurant chain specializing in chicken sandwiches, has named Tim Sweetman franchise owner of the chain’s Peninsula Crossing restaurant as the hiring of upwards of 100 new team members begins.

https://sussexpost.com/business/millsboro-chick-fil-hiring-way-spring-opening/

And now I'm hungry.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Millsboro CFA opens April 5th. First 100 in line get a years worth of free meals. :party29:

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    RoFo? Not familiar with that one. Possibly Royal Farms? Naw, that would be RoFa. I give up. What's it?

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    We like to see the electrical work that comes with progress. Thats good work for local folks that spawns additional projects.
    Were getting a Dollar General in Sharptown and a new High School at the same time in Hurlock, all excited about that, bout time.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    RoFo? Not familiar with that one. Possibly Royal Farms? Naw, that would be RoFa. I give up. What's it?

Their slogan, not mine.

img_RF_roforewards.jpg

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Any news on the tractor supply? That would definitely be worth a little extra drive for tax free on some big items vs berlin.

They are doing site work now. They have a temporary sign up for the shopping center, don't recall the name. I was busy eating my CFA sammy.

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Millsboro is booming. I was just up for a long weekend with the FIL and got to see all the new construction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom